Advertisement
Office Space Monday GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Per David Lake:

Rooster not on the field - it is his understanding this is just precautionary

HOrton is back but limited.

The receivers are doing contested catch drills and it isn’t as clean as it should be. Ed Reed is over with that group.
Probably saying "When I was in the League this technique is what players used to do to annoy me and try and catch the ball. They never caught the ball on me one-on-one of course but you guys have to do the same thing cause the DBs in college are not as good as me."

Per David Lake:

Rooster not on the field - it is his understanding this is just precautionary

HOrton is back but limited.

The receivers are doing contested catch drills and it isn’t as clean as it should be. Ed Reed is over with that group.
The WR group really is going to be our undoing. Crazy that that’s the case at Miami.

Advertisement
*sigh*

"Drops were an issue on Saturday during their second scrimmage and early in the day Tuesday, during drills where offensive coordinator Josh Gattis was essentially pushing a bag into his pass catchers as the ball hit their hands, they continued to be. It was cleaned up as practice went on it but it wasn’t a strong start to the day with multiple scholarship receivers not being able to finish the catch once the bag hit them."

Hopefully they continue to improve.

Advertisement
Back