Official Fall PractiSe #1: Tuesday, August 1

1690922421226.png

Advertisement
Lake stating that Zion was still moving gingerly and looks like it's going to be a bit until he's back to normal. Oh boy.

Really need Rivers to at least be steady at LT if Zion still isn't back for the start of the season. 3 of the first 4 games being cupcakes allows us to ease Zion back in before ACC play. But that A&M game will be a big one for the OL if Zion isn't back.

Quite a different story than what D$ was telling us a few weeks back.

Told ya'll Mario would play games with the roster. The one they handed out today is probably BS anyway.

Mario is super weird with the secrecy stuff and there's no reason not to put a list of names, numbers, heights and weights unless you're just a control freak - which he is. I guess publishing an inaccurate roster last year was a big reason we went 5-7.

Players are on camera saying "I weigh 235 now" but don't post that in times new roman font on a website....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Told ya'll Mario would play games with the roster. The one they handed out today is probably BS anyway.

Mario is super weird with the secrecy stuff and there's no reason not to put a list of names, numbers, heights and weights unless you're just a control freak - which he is. I guess publishing an inaccurate roster last year was a big reason we went 5-7.

Players are on camera saying "I weigh 235 now" but don't post that in times new roman font on a website....
Does it matter, at all? Any of this?

Advertisement
Religions that believe in reincarnation also have a type of spiritual ladder. At the top of the ladder is absolute enlightenment or Nirvana, the bottom of the scale is usually reserved for lower life forms. The goal being to eventually reach enlightenment through multiple lifetimes of advancing your spirit. The better you are in your life, the better the being you're reincarnated to in your next life. Whereas if you're a piece of crap in your life, you'll be reincarnated as a lower form the next time around.

I know I'm oversimplifying the whole thing and I don't know the details very well so I'm sorry to any Hindus or Buddhists who might be reading my assertation.
Jokes on them, as the lower life forms are de facto in a state of ignorant bliss - nirvana by virtue of the simplitude....which I'd bet completes the circle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donno on Locked on Canes had some nice things to say about Richard, all the QBs, Ray Ray Arroyo, Skinner. Mentioned Ladson looked good. Also said that Jacurri and James Williams are jacked up and look like they could be NFL players right now.

Advertisement
Back