Official Fall PractiSe #1: Tuesday, August 1

Advertisement
They better not pull a Rousseau with Bain, just get the kid on the field ASAP and see if it translates to the real games

Advertisement
So guys that been hurt forever, Chase Smith, Trevonte Citizen, and Zion. What kind of injuries did these boys have? Rhetorical questions bc obviously it was something extremely serious.

I swear some of you wake up in the mornings and ask yourself, “what can I complain about today”
DB’s going for INT’s? Uh oh, the QB’s must suck
No rosters handed out? Uh oh, Mario needs the support of the local press.

Canes football isn’t changing the important things in your life one bit, win or lose.
Canes football won’t; help you get a job, pay your bills, improve your relationship with your significant others and kids, add to your personal finances (unless you gamble but I would suggest the stock market instead as the average ROI is much better), or do anything other than give you something to care about.
So CHILL OUT and enjoy life because it’s the only one you have.

Side-note, even though the Hindus believe in rebirth, since the next version of you does not know about past versions of you, does it even really matter?
You do realize this is a Canes board, right? Just because a fan isn't happy with the direction of the program doesn't mean their entire life revolves around it. It's possible to not be happy about the mediocrity of the team you've followed for almost 50 yrs and still enjoy life.

So guys that been hurt forever, Chase Smith, Trevonte Citizen, and Zion. What kind of injuries did these boys have? Rhetorical questions bc obviously it was something extremely serious.

Mario said Zion would be back at some point this camp, and Citizen said he wa snaking good progress at media days. So I think those two are close. Hopefully they’re good to go by Marshall but May take longer especially Citizen. No idea what’s up with Chae I thought he was already healthy.

Advertisement
Shodell said there are "warts" on this coaching staff and roster that he thinks the team is scared to let the media notice/write about, so they're restricting all sorts of access to practice.

He also admitted he didn't leave practice quick enough yesterday and got called out for it in the IPF.

Shodell said there are "warts" on this coaching staff and roster that he thinks the team is scared to let the media notice/write about, so they're restricting all sorts of access to practice.

He also admitted he didn't leave practice quick enough yesterday and got called out for it in the IPF.
What that does even mean?

Shodell is a dope.

What that does even mean?
I think he's saying there's some suspect/mediocre coaches and players that Miami doesn't want reporters to see and write about, which would kill any preseason excitement.

It's also possible he's butthurt about getting yelled at by someone for not leaving as quickly as he should've.

Advertisement
I swear some of you wake up in the mornings and ask yourself, “what can I complain about today”
DB’s going for INT’s? Uh oh, the QB’s must suck
No rosters handed out? Uh oh, Mario needs the support of the local press.

Canes football isn’t changing the important things in your life one bit, win or lose.
Canes football won’t; help you get a job, pay your bills, improve your relationship with your significant others and kids, add to your personal finances (unless you gamble but I would suggest the stock market instead as the average ROI is much better), or do anything other than give you something to care about.
So CHILL OUT and enjoy life because it’s the only one you have.

Side-note, even though the Hindus believe in rebirth, since the next version of you does not know about past versions of you, does it even really matter?
william-shatner-captain-kirk.gif

Shodell is such a ****. This makes no sense. How would our vaunted group of football savants in the media room know a wart ? Especially in shorts and helmets? This is pretty much install , learning and getting back into the swing of things. Most of these twats couldn’t tell you what cover 3 and cover 2 is but they can pick a roster and coaches apart in day 1? Half of them are just picking their noses and seeing who’s missing or who‘s on bikes. Dude is definitely in his feels about getting yelled out. He needs to concentrate on the warts on his ***** that spread from fermans ******.

Advertisement
Shodell is such a ****. This makes no sense. How would our vaunted group of football savants in the media room know a wart ? Especially in shorts and helmets? This is pretty much install , learning and getting back into the swing of things. Most of these twats couldn’t tell you what cover 3 and cover 2 is but they can pick a roster and coaches apart in day 1? Half of them are just picking their noses and seeing who’s missing or who‘s on bikes. Dude is definitely in his feels about getting yelled out. He needs to concentrate on the warts on his ***** that spread from fermans ******.
Shodells take may be the dumbest thing I've heard this offseason. The team is the same as last year for the most part and the coaches are all new/handpicked. And we're going to be able to make an assessment on install practices? Gtfoh Shodell

I’ve said many times that anyone that takes any of these clowns like Shodell seriously has got some serious issues of their own.

Shodell is a **** but still haven't heard a legit reason why the University of Miami has to be the only program operating on Alcatraz levels of security.

Shodell is a **** but still haven't heard a legit reason why the University of Miami has to be the only program operating on Alcatraz levels of security.
I heard Mario body slammed a reporter today at practice because he thought they were posting a copy of the roster that was handed out yesterday on their website.

Can anyone confirm?

Advertisement
Back