Fall Practice Summary- Day 9

View as article
Dude stop drinking the koolaid he has know arm dude simple as that.
He came here because he thought it
Would be easy against these guys since we really didn't have no real starter, but these guys have stepped it up. That's what good coaching does. So Tate might run again...
There have been countless college QBs with less of an arm that have started and done well. Enough of this arm strength BS. Also, do you think the other two QBs work so hard if Martell hadn't shown up?

I don't care who wins, but acting like Martell hasn't already improved the QB room is insane.

Advertisement
Agreed whoever the QB is needs to keep this team at a high level, and I also don’t want to the safe pick I want the player who is going to be real good.

I don’t love Tate because of him being a transfer I just think the ones that do have been witnessing Kosi and Jarren messing up off the field. I agree with everyone that says It’s not fair to judge Kosi on last year because of Richt. But both these guys have been lazy and just stupid off the field. Kosi more so on the dumb side and Jarren on the lazy side.

The best looking QB physically and tools wise is obviously Jarren, but I don’t think he was it mentally and it’s not even close.

Yep, jw15 is a straight up crybaby, thinking he can interview his way into the starting job!

Kill me how u b**ms talk about these
Kids. Half of you'll are not really fans. Tell me something about your experience you had in miami if you ever been here, or tell me about a game you attended or a scrimmage. how many of you got pictures with Warren sapp? Me. So if you dont have any above, shut the f**k up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tate is limited with that arm bruh.....u dont have to defend every throw with him. That was my biggest issue with his film u could see it immediatley when the tape went on.
Show me one QB in college that don't Tate has the it factor he apart of the new generation QBs short fast and make plays out of nothing it's the new miami

Show me one QB in college that don't Tate has the it factor he apart of the new generation QBs short fast and make plays out of nothing it's the new miami
Didnt say he doesnt have it whatever it is. Said that arm strength is easier for a defense to play against. U can sag off coverage and make up ground while the ball is in the air. He has things he can do though

Advertisement
i agree he has things he can do, but arm strenght is not one of them. a good defense
will look superior to when they can come up
and play ten in the box like they did rozier.

Been hearing that “we need to wait till he gets his guy” crap for 20 years. A good coach can take one of these three 4 star QBs and all the weapons around him and put together a very good offense playing primarily against the **** we play against in this awful division.

Good coaches get the job done; bad ones need excuses made for them.
the oline stuff really grinds my gears. they’ll all 4* kids. what more do you want? make it work.

Advertisement
Back