Fall practice #4

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a good throw but I'd like to see more zip throwing to the sideline. Lots of air on that ball, lots of margin for error
U straight line it and you'll give the DB an opportunity to break and jump the ball.

I'm confused as to why we've seen no videos of Martell improvising and taking off to run. He's not helping himself.

No one anticipated Jarren stepping up like this (per what we've seen)
Jarren was throwing the best balls in Spring, too. He's always thrown the best looking passes.

If anyone has stepped up it's been Tate, but outside of that, these early practice reports are almost identical to the ones in the spring.

Won't know ANYTHING until we scrimmage.

U straight line it and you'll give the DB an opportunity to break and jump the ball.

I'm confused as to why we've seen no videos of Martell improvising and taking off to run. He's not helping himself.

He's just showing the coaches that he CAN do what the play is called for.

Advertisement
This is a bad take. Not sure if you saw the video but there was a corner underneath. If you dont put air under it its a pick 6

You're right, it got lost in the white jerseys, I take it back, that's a perfect throw.

Yupp, just saw the corner now underneath, it's a perfect throw

Advertisement
20190729_101731.jpg

Viper 🐍

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back