Fall of the SEC.

calinative umstudent

All-ACC
Premium
This is the season the SEC totally fails.

UT almost loses to App St at home to open the season. Needs OT to beat them and an absolute **** clock management by App St's coach. Obviously they were severely overrated to begin with.

WVU beats Mizzou. Without coach Kool, Idk what the **** they're going to do. Not like I watch Mizzou, but what I know is the one thing they have been able to do is produce a good DLine.

Southern Alabama beat Miss St. That's just embarrassing for Dan Mullen.

UCLA is going to beat Texas A&M. Josh Rosen is going to be the #1 draft pick whenever he enters the draft.

Clemson is definitely going to kill Auburn today.

LSU is overrated, and can easily see Wisconsin getting the W. All they gotta do is limit Fournette to under 200. The rest of their Offense can't do **** ever.

Georgia's going to lose to UNC in Smart's first game, and every UGA fan is going to be begging for Richt back.

and **** it, while I'm at it, USC is beating Bama, and Massachusetts is beating UF.

I just wonder how the Media is going to spin the SEC sucking this year....."It's because they have to play eachother"....Riiiight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mizzou is breaking in a new head coach and Odom has to find a way to get any offense that he can. The OL was much better today than they ever were last year, but the WRs still were dropping way too many wide open passes. If the offense can get turned around then they are a team that can easily take the East.

I don't know about all of that, but that LSU offense...

HFS, what a joke. Miles is as stubborn with that offense as Golden was with his defense. He just refuses to adapt.

houseofcards.jpg

Its happening..all we need is for Saben to get leg whipped on the sideline and break his leg and hip

Advertisement
Love it. The amount of spin by The SEC Network and eSECpn on Monday if anything remotely happens like the OP predicts will actually throw the Earth of its axis and will kill us all. Thanks a lot, Finebaum.

Love it. The amount of spin by The SEC Network and eSECpn on Monday if anything remotely happens like the OP predicts will actually throw the Earth of its axis and will kill us all...

Brother Tad...

S Alabama went full Arky Darkhorse on Miss St.

Its unspeakable...but I think the Miss St folks liked it..

Dirty..dirty people..

houseofcards.jpg

Its happening..all we need is for Saben to get leg whipped on the sideline and break his leg and hip

Not sure which I'd rather have: Bama lose to USC or UF lose to Massachusetts....Probably Bama losing because UF sucks anyways and will lose a lot of other games.

Advertisement
Love it. The amount of spin by The SEC Network and eSECpn on Monday if anything remotely happens like the OP predicts will actually throw the Earth of its axis and will kill us all...

Brother Tad...

S Alabama went full Arky Darkhorse on Miss St.

Its unspeakable...but I think the Miss St folks liked it..

Dirty..dirty people..

Hahahaha. The Ol Arky Darkhorse. So so vile. You just can't ever un-see it.

Come on Wisconsin! In all honesty ACC schools are in more desirable locations, better quality education and whatever gap existed is closing. Once we get up to full strength, we'll handle that bamer situation.

UT almost loses to App St at home to open the season. Needs OT to beat them and an absolute **** clock management by App St's coach. Obviously they were severely overrated to begin with.

WVU beats Mizzou. Without coach Kool, Idk what the **** they're going to do. Not like I watch Mizzou, but what I know is the one thing they have been able to do is produce a good DLine.

UCLA is going to beat Texas A&M. Josh Rosen is going to be the #1 draft pick whenever he enters the draft.

LSU is overrated, and can easily see Wisconsin getting the W. All they gotta do is limit Fournette to under 200. The rest of their Offense can't do **** ever.

Georgia's going to lose to UNC in Smart's first game, and every UGA fan is going to be begging for Richt back.

and **** it, while I'm at it, USC is beating Bama, and Massachusetts is beating UF.

I just wonder how the Media is going to spin the SEC sucking this year....."It's because they have to play eachother"....Riiiight.

Lol, sec gonna lose ALL its games? That's bold.

Hey, I never said Kentucky or Arkansas were going to lose. haha.

But I didn't say anything about Ole Miss - FSU either. Mainly because I'm conflicted. Obviously I wan't FSU to fail. But I also want the SEC to fail. But FSU winning could help our strength of schedule. Which is better?

Advertisement
The have bama......conference hype is bs *** the sec *** the acc ***em all......the sleeping giant is awake......run away now.....canes coming

But I didn't say anything about Ole Miss - FSU either. Mainly because I'm conflicted. Obviously I wan't FSU to fail. But I also want the SEC to fail. But FSU winning could help our strength of schedule. Which is better?

It used to be so easy...root for fsu to help us look good when we inevitably beat them. I hate that the games are no longer automatic wins.

Advertisement

It used to be so easy...root for fsu to help us look good when we inevitably beat them. I hate that the games are no longer automatic wins.

Nah, we're beating those bums this year.

As long as saban is at bama they will have a team in the playoffs. The rest are nothing special.

Funny but Arkansas is down 17-14 in the 3rd quarter LOL...

Advertisement
Back