Fall Camp: WR Drills

#29 looks legit

Allen_Chad.jpg

Advertisement
DJ is a natural football player. I think he could make plays at any skill position offense or defense. Much thicker in the legs than I thought. Wouldn't mind see him at RB at all. Right did mention he made plays Day 1 and they want him at WR, but he can be utilized so many ways. Really want to see him with the ball in his hands.

Go Canes!

Harley is abusing every Db 1on1

i would not be surprised if he starts game 1 in the slot

Advertisement
Marshall Few will catch more passes in his career than Langham

Guaranteed, interested to see if he can be one of those stories that signed WO to get a scholarship later down the road like that wr from Clemson. He was crazy consistent in highschool

Advertisement

I am Jack's total lack of surprise.(First one to correctly identify that reference gets a prize)

Everyone was so busy obsessing about Jeff Thomas and with good reason that they forgot the fact that Harley can play. Those two are going to give our offense a dimension we haven't seen for a while. Opposing DB's will be abused regularly. Run 10 personnel with a 4WR package of Richards, Dallas, Harley and Thomas and Walton as the single RB. The hardest part of running that formation for Richt will be trying to decide exactly how he is going to bend the defense over the sink.

Actually now that I really think about it, we have an incredible amount of flexibility on offense with regards to personnel groupings, formations and the ability to use motion. I fully understand that many of these weapons are young and relatively inexperienced but there are so many potential playmakers that Richt and Brown should be able to craft a good offense despite that. There is absolutely no reason to be bland and unimaginative offensively. This year is all and I mean all about Richt asserting himself as top tier coach and getting everything out of this offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My boy JT4 is just insanely quick and explosive. I feel bad for whatever DBs have to attempt to cover him, they just have no chance.

Advertisement
Loved that Dugans corrected Mike when he took that huge curve when he runs the hitch and rolls out.

Gotta be a tight turn around.

Thanks El.

Agree with you and others that Harley looks incredibly quick. He stood out in those drills.

Cager, Njoku and Langham are enormous. I can't recall a taller trio of WRs on any former Cane team. Am I forgetting?

There will not be enough passes thrown to accommodate all these receivers. So, who plays and who doesn't? My guess:

Play: 82, 8, 18, 83, 13, 3 and 4.

Who you got?

Thanks El.

Agree with you and others that Harley looks incredibly quick. He stood out in those drills.

Cager, Njoku and Langham are enormous. I can't recall a taller trio of WRs on any former Cane team. Am I forgetting?

There will not be enough passes thrown to accommodate all these receivers. So, who plays and who doesn't? My guess:

Play: 82, 8, 18, 83, 13, 3 and 4.

Who you got?

82, 4, and who else they want.

I am Jack's total lack of surprise.(First one to correctly identify that reference gets a prize)

Everyone was so busy obsessing about Jeff Thomas and with good reason that they forgot the fact that Harley can play. Those two are going to give our offense a dimension we haven't seen for a while. Opposing DB's will be abused regularly. Run 10 personnel with a 4WR package of Richards, Dallas, Harley and Thomas and Walton as the single RB. The hardest part of running that formation for Richt will be trying to decide exactly how he is going to bend the defense over the sink.

Actually now that I really think about it, we have an incredible amount of flexibility on offense with regards to personnel groupings, formations and the ability to use motion. I fully understand that many of these weapons are young and relatively inexperienced but there are so many potential playmakers that Richt and Brown should be able to craft a good offense despite that. There is absolutely no reason to be bland and unimaginative offensively. This year is all and I mean all about Richt asserting himself as top tier coach and getting everything out of this offense.

First rule of Fight Club is...

Advertisement
Back