Fall Camp: WR Drills

Loved that Dugans corrected Mike when he took that huge curve when he runs the hitch and rolls out.

Gotta be a tight turn around.

**** yea. It work in hs cause he could run around defenders.

Mullins is a bulldog. Reminds me of Antiono Bryant. Out of nowhere comparison but I remember he days in Tampa and he was a beast.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Whoever the QB is throws for 3500+ yards this season.
AR goes over 1200 yards
WR2 goes for 800 yards
Herndon 700 yards
WR3 400 yards
Walton 400 yards
WR4 200 yards

Harley is abusing every Db 1on1

i would not be surprised if he starts game 1 in the slot

I am Jack's total lack of surprise.(First one to correctly identify that reference gets a prize)

Everyone was so busy obsessing about Jeff Thomas and with good reason that they forgot the fact that Harley can play. Those two are going to give our offense a dimension we haven't seen for a while. Opposing DB's will be abused regularly. Run 10 personnel with a 4WR package of Richards, Dallas, Harley and Thomas and Walton as the single RB. The hardest part of running that formation for Richt will be trying to decide exactly how he is going to bend the defense over the sink.

Actually now that I really think about it, we have an incredible amount of flexibility on offense with regards to personnel groupings, formations and the ability to use motion. I fully understand that many of these weapons are young and relatively inexperienced but there are so many potential playmakers that Richt and Brown should be able to craft a good offense despite that. There is absolutely no reason to be bland and unimaginative offensively. This year is all and I mean all about Richt asserting himself as top tier coach and getting everything out of this offense.

First rule of Fight Club is...

Reader's Digest.

Harley is abusing every Db 1on1

i would not be surprised if he starts game 1 in the slot

I am Jack's total lack of surprise.(First one to correctly identify that reference gets a prize)

Everyone was so busy obsessing about Jeff Thomas and with good reason that they forgot the fact that Harley can play. Those two are going to give our offense a dimension we haven't seen for a while. Opposing DB's will be abused regularly. Run 10 personnel with a 4WR package of Richards, Dallas, Harley and Thomas and Walton as the single RB. The hardest part of running that formation for Richt will be trying to decide exactly how he is going to bend the defense over the sink.

Actually now that I really think about it, we have an incredible amount of flexibility on offense with regards to personnel groupings, formations and the ability to use motion. I fully understand that many of these weapons are young and relatively inexperienced but there are so many potential playmakers that Richt and Brown should be able to craft a good offense despite that. There is absolutely no reason to be bland and unimaginative offensively. This year is all and I mean all about Richt asserting himself as top tier coach and getting everything out of this offense.

You can tell Harley loves the game by the way he runs his routes. He's a technician and hasn't even played a down of college football yet. I bet you Mullins, Cager and some of the older guys are starting to feel the heat on their ***. I am still a little worried about this position but the competition will be fierce, guys have no choice but to compete and step up their game.

I think all these guys will see minutes- Harley, Thomas, Njoku- but I bet how many will depend a lot on their blocking downfield as well as their ability to catch and run. That stood out a lot last season, especially the last 4 or 5 games. Our WR were very physical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back