Fall camp preview-while waiting on Dmoney’s

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
QB-Tate wins the job. Jarren transfers. Kosi is backup this season

RB-DJ wins the job and CH is backup. If Burns is healthy and Lingard is not 100% I can see him winning the #3 spot and possibly earning some carries the 1st month

WR: JT4 and KJ are starters but I think Pope beats out Hightower for the 3 spot. This is due to his usage on reverses and screens. I don’t think Payton takes a step back from spring but I think he gets passed my Pope and Hightower. These 5 WR get the most PT this year

TE: idk if Brevin is healthy but if he his him and Mallory are the starters. I can see a lot of 3TE sets once inside the 10 this year

OL: LT-Zion-scaife
LG-Donaldson -tourisa?
C-Gaynor-Donaldson
RG-Reed-Hillary
RT-scaife-Campbell

Having Zion provides the most long term potential. May be some bumps in the road game 1 but w Tate in the backfield this will be negated

DL-barring injury we know who the starters are at DE. I think ford and the UCLA transfer start at DT

LB: same as last 3 years.

CB: bandy, Ivey and blades are the top 3. I expect to see a lot of 3-4 safeties on the field this year (finely,hall,bolden,carter and frierson)

S- hall and carter to start the season. I think if carter plays well game 1 he could keep the job w bolden as the 2nd safety off the bench

Advertisement
Advertisement
QB-Tate wins the job. Jarren transfers. Kosi is backup this season

RB-DJ wins the job and CH is backup. If Burns is healthy and Lingard is not 100% I can see him winning the #3 spot and possibly earning some carries the 1st month

WR: JT4 and KJ are starters but I think Pope beats out Hightower for the 3 spot. This is due to his usage on reverses and screens. I don’t think Payton takes a step back from spring but I think he gets passed my Pope and Hightower. These 5 WR get the most PT this year

TE: idk if Brevin is healthy but if he his him and Mallory are the starters. I can see a lot of 3TE sets once inside the 10 this year

OL: LT-Zion-scaife
LG-Donaldson -tourisa?
C-Gaynor-Donaldson
RG-Reed-Hillary
RT-scaife-Campbell

Having Zion provides the most long term potential. May be some bumps in the road game 1 but w Tate in the backfield this will be negated

DL-barring injury we know who the starters are at DE. I think ford and the UCLA transfer start at DT

LB: same as last 3 years.

CB: bandy, Ivey and blades are the top 3. I expect to see a lot of 3-4 safeties on the field this year (finely,hall,bolden,carter and frierson)

S- hall and carter to start the season. I think if carter plays well game 1 he could keep the job w bolden as the 2nd safety off the bench

Sounds about right. Bethel may start over Chigozie

You really thing Brevin and Mallory are the starters at TE?!? This is groundbreaking **** here

Advertisement
I really like Zion but he hasn't seen bullets fly yet. Donaldson and Scaife on the left is formidable front for week 1. I hope Reed has taken a big step since spring because he certainly hasn't locked down the job yet.

OL: LT-Scaife Zion
LG-Donaldson -tourisa?
C-Gaynor-Donaldson
RG-Reed-Hillary
RT-Herbert or Campbell

So humor me for a moment here. Usually when you line up someone in the slot the D puts a DB on that player. So if we line up Will or Brevin how in the **** is a DB going to cover them. Plus if they put a LB on them it's Game Over!!!

Hall will start. He is actually better than Carter. I’m not sure why Carter has not been move to striker yet. If smith is healthy he could hold down the other safety position as well. I’m not sold on bolden. He coming in too late. We don’t know what type of shape he is in and how quickly he can pick up the playbook.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back