Fall camp preview-while waiting on Dmoney’s

Advertisement
I hope but I read somewhere recently he may be out the 1st part of the year. Hope not but maybe someone w some more insight can confirm
Mhmm interesting i thought he’d be back by camp... idk why he wouldn’t he got hurt in oct and had surgery then i think he should be fine

If Tate wins the job, look for both Kosi and Williams to hit the transfer portal...

At least one is gone that’s for sure. Got to hope one stays to be a backup. Injuries happen so they have to grow up and understand they aren’t one play away from being starter. Neither have shown that kind of maturity though.

1563651803282.gif

Advertisement
Hall will start. He is actually better than Carter. I’m not sure why Carter has not been move to striker yet. If smith is healthy he could hold down the other safety position as well. I’m not sold on bolden. He coming in too late. We don’t know what type of shape he is in and how quickly he can pick up the playbook.
People are forgetting, Bolden hasn't played football in nearly a year. I seriously doubt that even if he arrived to camp on time that he would be starting week 0. I think he could see playing time in the UNC game. He would have to flash above our other safeties to earn a starting role IMO.

Lol nesta isn’t starting. Bethel or the kid from UCLA will be starting with Ford.
Diaz and Baker praised Nesta all spring and Diaz praised him the other day. It’s not far fetched to say Nesta starts this year at all. I’d rather have a group of Nesta and Ford starting than ford and Bethel for sure. Either way the top 4 dts will play a lot

Advertisement
Diaz and Baker praised Nesta all spring and Diaz praised him the other day. It’s not far fetched to say Nesta starts this year at all. I’d rather have a group of Nesta and Ford starting than ford and Bethel for sure. Either way the top 4 dts will play a lot
Bethel has prove to be more reliable than Nesta. Nesta got a lot to prove. So far he’s all mouth.

Bethel is a senior with a lot of games under his belt. I would be shocked if he doesn’t start. UCLA DT looks chubby and not athletic enough to play but I could be wrong. Ford and Bethel will start. Plus Bethel is from the crib.

Advertisement
WTF? Where is Knowles in that lineup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back