Official Fall Camp PractiSe #4: Saturday, August 5th

Advertisement
Not totally true.

How or why they didnt find away to not let Jordan Miller and Elijah Roberts to stay it would look alot better...both are better players than Gore who they brought in and Lichthenstein.

But we will see.
I’m sure there is a story, but I’d love to better understand the Jordan Miller departure. I thought he could have helped. Would feel less pressure for Moten to make the big leap we need him to now, though I’m hopeful about his game.

Honestly, have to see what his wingspan is.
PSewell has done well in the NFL despite relatively low percentile rankings in wingspan and arm length. I’m with you 97/100 times on their importance, and maybe Mauigoa gets kicked into Guard in the NFL, but some have compared him to Sewell. Will be interesting. I think he’s a RT here and doesn’t give up that spot.

Ehhh If there's injuries...

I think our top 3 top 15-20 caliber. I agree it's thin, and what is there is unproven after that.

LT is a first day if not first round pick…Deen and JHH are very good as #2 and #3

Next year is when we feel DT more imo which is why it's the biggest need on the team and needs HS and portal help.

Where is our run stopper?

If they aren’t starters on O, I’d really like Kinsler, Cooper and/or Tripp get a look at DT as well. If nothing but rotational guys who could clog the middle and let our LBs cook.

That is if they are athletic enough to pull it off.

Cooper is our starting guard and kinsler will get reps.

Tripp is injured and would be a center option once Lee leaves.

How bout we just recruit DT and we don’t have to worry about moving guys.

Advertisement
Broadcast OL/DL and WR/DB drills today. We'd pay $2.99.

Maybe the athletic department wouldn't have to ***** over loyal fans and season ticket holders on parking passes.
The fact that this hasnt been thought of is crazy. This board of lunatics would prob all pay a camp stream for fall and spring. $19.99 for entire camp duration.

Losing Jackson and Miller was a blow. The top 3 are very good, but they need to find a 4th and hope they all stay healthy.

Advertisement
The part people are sleeping on is him being obsessed with getting better and winning. He’s one of those different breeds. That’s the best way to describe him “different“You rarely see that now. I just can’t bet against that , at least not yet.
Not totally true.

How or why they didnt find away to not let Jordan Miller and Elijah Roberts to stay it would look alot better...both are better players than Gore who they brought in and Lichthenstein.

But we will see.

When your attitude sucks, hard to find a place for you when the coach is trying to build culture

agree. im rooting for him hard.
Jesus Christ man!
Shawn Michaels Sport GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Same people that slander flagg are the same people that complain about the culture of the program when its clear he puts in the work and is a leader
Brother in life is everything one clear cut path? Because he embraced the culture does that mean we as a team or y'all as fans should embrace his obvious short comings? It's a process and culture is huge in that process. But it has to be backed up by something solid. You're making an assumption that he's a leader. You're making an assumption he's able to sit with his room and break down film. Those are assumptions your making. It doesn't mean that's what it is. I'm sorry but the only thing flag isn't lacking on is effort. He's got that in spades. But since when is effort enough?

People have given up on him too fast. They knew he was raw and needed work when he arrived but don’t have the patience to see it through. I refuse to bet against great talent , work ethic and character. We’re far from seeing what this kid can be.
That's why he wants (& we would love to give him although won't be this year) a red shirt year. Kids more than aware his touch and accuracy needs to make huge strides. Huge parts of any QB but in the right system this kid is a Heisman trophy finalist if he gets that down. Physical freak of nature.

Advertisement
Ehhh If there's injuries...

I think our top 3 top 15-20 caliber. I agree it's thin, and what is there is unproven after that.

LT is a first day if not first round pick…Deen and JHH are very good as #2 and #3

Next year is when we feel DT more imo which is why it's the biggest need on the team and needs HS and portal help.
Not sure you'll have that same ranking for dt after the season. While Lt should be considered #1 don't sell deen short on 1b. If that kid keeps his same approach here that he has at Purdue y'all gonna love him. Go watch his film last season. In particular watch how disruptive he was against Illinois & Michigan. Two of the better coached o-lines.

Brother in life is everything one clear cut path? Because he embraced the culture does that mean we as a team or y'all as fans should embrace his obvious short comings? It's a process and culture is huge in that process. But it has to be backed up by something solid. You're making an assumption that he's a leader. You're making an assumption he's able to sit with his room and break down film. Those are assumptions your making. It doesn't mean that's what it is. I'm sorry but the only thing flag isn't lacking on is effort. He's got that in spades. But since when is effort enough?
Yep. Don’t confuse effort with results.

First day in TARDS as a freshmen I’m on the hunt looking for the senior starter at my position and on the very first hitting drill first group

I let him smell what the rock is cooking!!!

He either raises his game or I’d take his position , no matter how slobber knocker dizzy I felt after getting my skull rattled never show your pain.

GOCANES
Rick Flair Crypto GIF by BitPal

Advertisement
Not sure you'll have that same ranking for dt after the season. While Lt should be considered #1 don't sell deen short on 1b. If that kid keeps his same approach here that he has at Purdue y'all gonna love him. Go watch his film last season. In particular watch how disruptive he was against Illinois & Michigan. Two of the better coached o-lines.

Hey top 10 works for me!

Just making the point, I think our top 3 are pretty good.

Where is our run stopper?

Ya I get it, but it's also kinda cliche. I don't think any of them are weak against the run…Maybe against Georgia or other top 5 power running teams.

Overall, I think the 3 of them can play the run, and Guidry can scheme the rest.

The fact that this hasnt been thought of is crazy. This board of lunatics would prob all pay a camp stream for fall and spring. $19.99 for entire camp duration.
It’s true. I could easily set this up for them with minimal costs. Online distribution is a solved problem at this point, and you can just use students in film for credits as the crew.

Cooper is our starting guard and kinsler will get reps.

Tripp is injured and would be a center option once Lee leaves.

How bout we just recruit DT and we don’t have to worry about moving guys.
I’m really high on Cooper at OL but Interestingly enough, Mario originally was recruiting him as a DT but Cooper was adamant playing OL.

Advertisement
Back