Official Fall 2022 PractiSe 1

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this list is coming from SMD I expect lack of accuracy
I feel like Anez Cooper at DL was a topic of discussion a few times but he's listed as OL there.

Khamauri at 160lbs boy better start eatin.

Chris Washington and Michael McLaughlin both still under 300lbs. They gone. I know Rodriguez has been injured but he's still very light (to be expected if you're injured though.

Edit: Also, didn't someone say Chase was 230? Only listed at 210 there.

Anez was always playing OL , anyone who watched Mario and Don Baileys signing class breakdown on YouTube knew that

We HAVE to have a WR step up... Right?! Too much talent to not have a true WR1.

Last year we had 2 guys in Harley and Rambo who were highly dependable. At least 2 of these guys will become go to WRs...

Brashard Smith
X
Colbie
Brinson
George
Keyshawn
Horton
Ladson

Edit: forgot Redding

Advertisement
We HAVE to have a WR step up... Right?! Too much talent to not have a true WR1.

Last year we had 2 guys in Harley and Rambo who were highly dependable. At least 2 of these guys will become go to WRs...

Brashard Smith
X
Colbie
Brinson
George
Keyshawn
Horton
Ladson
Agreed. Is Redding totally out of the mix? I had high hopes for him coming out of high school, but between injuries and whatever else, it hasn't clicked yet.

Advertisement
Agreed. Is Redding totally out of the mix? I had high hopes for him coming out of high school, but between injuries and whatever else, it hasn't clicked yet.
I just forgot about him.. I haven't heard much on him though since spring

Advertisement
Completely random but I’ll be in college station for all their fall camp. I’ll get to see how good they are or aren’t very quick.

This is not random, friendo.

Pedro Pascal Inspiration GIF by The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

Advertisement
Back