Fake Willie Taggart has arrived....

Advertisement
Any chance the gator hires him after noles fire him? Would be nirvana to have Willie coach both teams.

This is so sad...FSU's first Black coach and he's being made to look like an idiot. I'm saying this as a white guy.

It IS funny, though.

I want Willie to establish that balance between being successful enough to stick around but not good enough to beat us very often. So I'm pulling for Sad Willie.

Advertisement
I don't care if Sad Willie or Free Willie is coaching those hicks. I want them to lose every game they lace up for.
Thank you.

Makes me sick when I see Canes fans say:

“I hope they are undefeated when we play them”

“I respect them for always playing us”

A player like Lamar Thomas can say he respects them because he faces them on the field. We are fans. People feel all warm and fuzzy when they spew that garbage, but **** FSU.

**** respecting them.

And thank you dear lord baby Jesus for the gift that is Willie Taggart

This is so sad...FSU's first Black coach and he's being made to look like an idiot. I'm saying this as a white guy.

It IS funny, though.

I want Willie to establish that balance between being successful enough to stick around but not good enough to beat us very often. So I'm pulling for Sad Willie.

So kinda of like Bowden for most of his career?

Thank you.

A player like Lamar Thomas can say he respects them because he faces them on the field. We are fans. People feel all warm and fuzzy when they spew that garbage, but **** FSU.

**** respecting them.

I hear you. Thing is, most of my expierence with nole fans comes from games in the 80’s and early 90’s, so all those painful last minute losses they suffered are baked into my. Heck, I heard that war chant and smile at the memories of being in Tally for deflected two point conversions or missed field goal, plus a couple dramatic Cane comebacks.

Nothing compares to Cane game in the OB, but being in the home of the enemy to watch their hearts break over and over come very close. Plus, they did have a ton a hotties back then who for some reason were attracted to arrogant winners with private plane willing to Fly them to NO or Freeport to ease their pain. Okay, that was what I liked about them, but the war chant thing is real. Oh, and they are NOT gators.

Advertisement
The most obnoxious fans I've known for the past decade on FB are FSU fans, when we were struggling. This year, they are nonexistent, can't even call them out of hibernation with funny *** meme's or taunts.

Makes me hate Al Golden even more.

That tie on game days
“Trust the process”
Undying butt buddy love for Dorito

I hope Taggart is there at least 4 yrs

Remember this lockeroom gem?

Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you fall to your level of training.

That tie on game days
“Trust the process”

The most obnoxious fans I've known for the past decade on FB are FSU fans, when we were struggling. This year, they are nonexistent, can't even call them out of hibernation with funny *** meme's or taunts.

They were just as bad in early 2000’s

I remember (I was younger) nearly fighting one of them for saying we only beat them BC of rain in 2003(?)

Fortunately, we got to beat their asses a second time in the OB that year.

God Bless Chris Rix

Advertisement
Thank you.

A player like Lamar Thomas can say he respects them because he faces them on the field. We are fans. People feel all warm and fuzzy when they spew that garbage, but **** FSU

**** respecting them.

The gift has only begun giving, and will hopefully keep on giving.

That tie on game days
“Trust the process”

Right. “Trust the process” is something all great coaches say and believe in. Being a hack and just spouting that saying off because great coaches say it is just garbage.

If you don’t have a SUCCESSFUL PROCESS than how the **** can you try and tell people to “believe in it”?

They were just as bad in early 2000’s

I remember (I was younger) nearly fighting one of them for saying we only beat them BC of rain in 2003(?)

Fortunately, we got to beat their asses a second time in the OB that year.

God Bless Chris Rix

Yeah, you can take it back to 1988 and that ridiculous video with Deion that was about as motivating and well received as Willie's back pack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back