Fake injuries

Advertisement
I hate that ****. FIU did that bîtch-made shît in our game and beyond what he did here, I had zero respect for their coach after that.
Not that it would change the outcome but it’s been non stop against us this year as well

It’s pathetic

Advertisement
Couldn’t agree more with y’all. There were three straight plays at the end of the game against those cucks from UVA where everyone of their players came right back in. Not making excuses for lispy sub maker but **** frustrating.

Semper Canes!!!

Not a bad idea but I prefer this:

If you stop the game for an injured player that player is not allowed to return to the field during that series.

If you are so hurt they need to stop the game you need to wait until the next possession
That’s what I was thinking. You need to be helped off the field, You need to go rest up for a bit sonny. Funny how it’s always defensive players

Heavens for bid the defense has something slanted In their favor. All the rules are made for offense, safety rules only hurt the defensive player even though the offensive players are always dropping their head first. That’s ok.

You‘re 100 percent screwed on defense so i‘ve grown to be ok with this. It’s gamesmanship. It at least gives the defense a toothpick to use in the knife fight which is today’s football.

Last edited:
That’s what I was thinking. You need to be helped off the field, You need to go rest up for a bit sonny. Funny how it’s always defensive players
Have seen offenses do it also. 3rd or 4th option wide receiver goes down with time running down and no time outs left in a close game. Agree see it on defense a lot more

Advertisement
I don't like it, but I'm not going to condemn it when every other rule is slanted in favour of the offence.

Are you guys betting/gambling on these games, abd it’s impacting $$?

Trying to understand the strong emotional reaction to players faking injuries

Easy solution as others have mentioned is player is out until the next change of possession. Easy to enforce and keeps the game moving. It’s all about player safety though…

Easy solution as others have mentioned is player is out until the next change of possession. Easy to enforce and keeps the game moving. It’s all about player safety though…
Imo the easiest solution is to quit crying , it’s a glorified 7 on 7 already and the defense has to play with one hand behind their back. The next rule is to just take a defender off the field and make it 11 on 10. That will make the casual fan they want so bad happy. The scores can be 90-80 instead of 48-45.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back