Fake injuries

Advertisement
Advertisement
One free injury timeout per quarter, after that team is charged with a timeout.
Not a bad idea but I prefer this:

If you stop the game for an injured player that player is not allowed to return to the field during that series.

If you are so hurt they need to stop the game you need to wait until the next possession

Have seen numerous fake injuries today to stop offensive momentum and the injured player back in missing one play. Sad this crap allowed.
Have u seen NFL games? Lol. Brian Urlacher even admitted he would get the signal to “catch a cramp” when the offenses was moving to fast. Lol.

Advertisement
NFL doing it does not mean nothing should be done about it.
Have u seen NFL games? Lol. Brian Urlacher even admitted he would get the signal to “catch a cramp” when the offenses was moving to fast. Lol.
NFL doing it does not make it right

Advertisement
Sitting the following series is a great solution. Sadly, more rules means slowing them game down and more TV time for stripers that already have too much control.

Not a bad idea but I prefer this:

If you stop the game for an injured player that player is not allowed to return to the field during that series.

If you are so hurt they need to stop the game you need to wait until the next possession
Bingo

Advertisement
NFL doing it does not mean nothing should be done about it.

NFL doing it does not make it right
Not disagreeing w/ u. It’s bush league; I was just highlighting this chit is being done all over, not just CFB. It’s a football problem. We laugh at Futbol players taking injuries to stop momentum or to get a call, yet football players r doing the same chit. It’s not gamesmanship, and if MLB can do something about sign stealing (which was part of the game for decades), basketball can “attempt” to do something about flopping, football can definitely do something about fake injuries. A T.O should be taken at the very least.

Advertisement
Back