Facilities at Miami 247 Article

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Finally someone that has let people know the facilities are not bad at UM. They may be smaller than your typical powerhouse school but so is the school in general. Good read and lots of good pics. We need to make sure everyone understands this and quits using it as a negative recruiting tool against us.

The Facilities at Miami Are Better Than You Think

Advertisement
Don't copy and paste articles.

-Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
The facility talk ends when Miami stops ******* around and build its own stadium. Last week, Kirk and the Bear even discussed Miami getting its own stadium because SLS (inspite of what Broward fans think) does not work for Miami. It's plain and simple.

The facility talk ends when Miami stops ****ing around and build its own stadium. Last week, Kirk and the Bear even discussed Miami getting its own stadium because SLS (inspite of what Broward fans think) does not work for Miami. It's plain and simple.

That and an indoor facility is all we need and we are as good as anyone. If Butch Davis raised $100 million at UNC, if we hire him, he can get jump started on that right away and if he can get anything close to that number a stadium should be no issue at all. If anything that money raised can go to buying out our lease at No Life then the school can come up with the money to partner with Beckham's group and make sure his stadium can accommodate our football team. Which is basically just adding 10-15k seats.

The facility talk ends when Miami stops ****ing around and build its own stadium. Last week, Kirk and the Bear even discussed Miami getting its own stadium because SLS (inspite of what Broward fans think) does not work for Miami. It's plain and simple.

Its not going to happen dude. Leave it alone.

Advertisement

It's never going to be our own on campus stadium, but there are better options than sun life. We can't let this Beckham thing get underway and not be involved somehow. Then again, his soccer team may fail and we could take over the stadium then it will be ours.

Blake James should allow more access to the program. In fact, he should take a more aggressive tone and invite some of these writers down to see. When's the last time you've seen an "all access" with Miami? And I get it, those things will come more when we win.

They run the program like it's classified at the Top Secret level but the product they producing ******.

I notice that there's no in-house ice-cream parlor. Do we own or lease the ice-cream truck? How do SEC skools handle this?

Facilities are not bad and have improved, but don't ignore the cash cow, there is still more that we need. U Football is 100% responsible for all these other programs to exist at this level. None of the other programs including basketball or baseball pull in the cash to provide these facilities that all the "student athletes" share. The athletic department has taken the cash cow for granted the last decade and it's time to step it up and get the best coach we can. Next should be an indoor facility on Yaron field or over one of the Greentree fields.

Advertisement
I notice that there's no in-house ice-cream parlor. Do we own or lease the ice-cream truck? How do SEC skools handle this?

They have special cows on campus hooked up to machine that adds the necessary rock salt and individual personalized flavors which the then churned by naked co-eds attached to rotating poles until hardened. Finished product then shoots out tube dispensers to variety of containment vehicles.

It's never going to be our own on campus stadium, but there are better options than sun life. We can't let this Beckham thing get underway and not be involved somehow. Then again, his soccer team may fail and we could take over the stadium then it will be ours.

If the school gets serious and buy or acquires some how the land for the stadium at a feasible location, I believe the money for the actual stadium could be raised by huge donor drive. If we know the where and the how much, former players, fans and donors will make it happen. Howard was trying for on campus stadium. He quickly had about 5 million in pledges when the administration smucks pulled the plug on him. They said the money had to be from NEW donors not people who already donated to Miami. I always felt it was he real reason Howard left. It could be done but the school needs to take the lead and prove it wants it.

the d!ck with ears does not hear you. his ears are prosthetic and just there for aesthetic purposes. so are the glasses. He is simply a d!ck

Advertisement

They have special cows on campus hooked up to machine that adds the necessary rock salt and individual personalized flavors which the then churned by naked co-eds attached to rotating poles until hardened. Finished product then shoots out tube dispensers to variety of containment vehicles.

Sounds like the natural evolution of the 1950's "Milk from Contented Cows" concept, churned through the Playboy mansion.

We desperately need this.

I do believe at some point, the right coach and A.D will influence people in positions of power to get Miami Dade County to handover Tropical Park in some sort of joint venture with UM but it's going to take for us to start winning again.

Advertisement
I still don't get how city of coral cables would say no to a stadium yet they went all in on that monstrosity called Merrick Park and all of those high rising condos surrounding it, right next to the school. That area should have been where the stadium stood.

Sounds like the natural evolution of the 1950's "Milk from Contented Cows" concept, churned through the Playboy mansion.

We desperately need this.

I am certain we can get funding from Obama administration for the cow portion, if we raise them "green", or at lease label them green. Given the whole Muslim thing with Obama, I think the naked girls will have to wait to see if Hilary wins. If she does, well I am absolutely certain we can get Bill to sponsor the naked pole dancer, I mean churners, funded as some sort of jobs training program or if not then a fitness initiative. But he must promise to keep Donna away from us.

Nobody is going to read this

Make a video of the facilities and have them air it on TV for our comercial time during games

More likely that the Marlins fail

Advertisement
Back