F__ It Season is over, just beat Notre Dame

This is about the time I stop checking the board

The true "fans" come out after losses and prove they don't care about the team, coaches, or university.

Richt will turn it around. I'm excited for our future. Sucks the way the last ten days has gone but I'm smart enough to see that we're better off. Wish the rest of the board could say the same

STFU. Anyone that has stuck around after the past 10 years is a true fan you moron

Advertisement
in a weird way, Miami usually does well in what I call Zero expectation games like this.

If Thomas, Willis and Jackson come by (and Redwine). I think the defense can stop them enough for it to be a game. If we could hold FSU and UNC to 40 total points, we can hold them to around 20. Maybe we can luck our way into 20.5.

This is about the time I stop checking the board

The true "fans" come out after losses and prove they don't care about the team, coaches, or university.

Richt will turn it around. I'm excited for our future. Sucks the way the last ten days has gone but I'm smart enough to see that we're better off. Wish the rest of the board could say the same

STFU. Anyone that has stuck around after the past 10 years is a true fan you moron
Yeah I don't even have to argue that one. This board is a colossal disaster after losses and everyone is up for being fired or benched. No faith in the players or coaches until we win a championship.

Advertisement
Richt better pray to his God that we beat ND...b/c if he don't....he thought it was bad at UGA....

Advertisement
Back