F__ It Season is over, just beat Notre Dame

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I'm done arguing with other Miami fans. I know Richt isn't Golden, so I'm still supporting him and giving him slack even though this looks like **** right now. Just ******* beat Notre Dame. I can't stomach a loss those child molesting ****ers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This and win a nutscratcher.com bowl game. Just win a **** bowl game.

If we lose to a terrible Notre Dame team the meltdown on here will be colossal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is about the time I stop checking the board

The true "fans" come out after losses and prove they don't care about the team, coaches, or university.

Richt will turn it around. I'm excited for our future. Sucks the way the last ten days has gone but I'm smart enough to see that we're better off. Wish the rest of the board could say the same

Notre Dame is gonna beat us by three TD's.....lol. You think this offense is gonna keep up with them? LULZ

Advertisement
Too many injuries on Defense...

Touchdown Jesus gonna pick our Secondary apart.

Just like the FSU game, now is the perfect time to finally get a W against Notre Dame, because of how awful they've been this year, but this Offense just can't get it done.

We've been putting way too much pressure on the Defense to carry us every week & now unfortunately, it's going to start catching up to us.

The true "fans" come out after losses and prove they don't care about the team, coaches, or university.

Richt will turn it around. I'm excited for our future. Sucks the way the last ten days has gone but I'm smart enough to see that we're better off. Wish the rest of the board could say the same
I hope Richt turns it around just as much as you, but it's going to take another season before we'll see it.

Advertisement
I'm going to the game, so I want this one bad. Unfortunately, I have little faith our team pulls a W in that one.

I hope Richt turns it around just as much as you, but it's going to take another season before we'll see it.
I've waited over a decade, another year is disappointing but we all expected it

I got caught up in the Kool aid but not enough to be mad now. Deep down I knew we would go 9-3. Maybe 8-4 now but big picture we will be fine and back to relevancy soon

Make it 4 in a row. No way we win this game. Kelly is gonna run it up too. Believe that. Talk about a Television disappointment. We were both supposed to be undefeated on prime time. Now we will be lucky to get on at Noon.

Advertisement
This QB, O-Line, and coaching staff is shook. I don't think we beat Notre Dame. The curse of FSU mideseason loss strikes again.

Make it 4 in a row. No way we win this game. Kelly is gonna run it up too. Believe that. Talk about a Television disappointment. We were both supposed to be undefeated on prime time. Now we will be lucky to get on at Noon.

game has been set for 330 for a long time

Advertisement
Back