F$U vs. NC State

Offensively I think they have 2 players (Akers and Terry). Their DLine is legit, LB’s and Secondary is average.
I dont Think Akers is legit at all but terry definitely is. They generally looked improved on that side of the ball compared to last year

Advertisement
Akers is legit their Oline just sucks.
cook played behind a ****** oline, he wasn’t averaging what akers is on the ground every year. That’s terrible for a former #1 overall rb anyway you slice it
2017 5.3 ypc
2018 4.4 ypc
2019 5.1 ypc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop it!!! FSU Oline wasn’t that bad when Cook was there.
Did you not see Francois picking himself off the floor **** near every play? Akers is not on Dalvin cooks level or anywhere
close to it and yes their oline was just as bad. Akers is an average back with good not great speed.

Hornibrook's ability to place the ball in the seam and between zones is a pain in the ***.

Did you not see Francois picking himself off the floor **** near every play? Akers is not on Dalvin cooks level or anywhere
close to it and yes their oline was just as bad. Akers is an average back with good not great speed.
Lol when did I say Akers was on the same level as Cook?? And the year you’re referring to Francois picking himself off the floor was 2017. Cook was already in the league

Advertisement
Lol when did I say Akers was on the same level as Cook?? And the year you’re referring to Francois picking himself off the floor was 2017. Cook was already in the league
I’m talking about 2016 when both of them were there

So FSU is getting better and we're getting worse. They also have a QB that beat us in our biggest bowl game in years.

Manny clock will accelerate if he loses to FSU. Also where are the Briles doubter?

So FSU is getting better and we're getting worse. They also have a QB that beat us in our biggest bowl game in years.

Manny clock will accelerate if he loses to FSU. Also where are the Briles doubter?
Where there ever any briles doubters to begin with? They will have 3 losses come week after next and still finish the season 6-6 or 7-5

Advertisement

Your RB evaluations are nothing short of amazing.

FSU looks to be improved, but this NC State team is simply not that good. Look at how NC State has played this year and its underwhelming.

Enos and company need to get the oline in gear and Manny better get in Blake's crap and release the dogs on d.

Advertisement
Back