F$U vs. NC State

Can we please get rid of Stroud and bring Kevin Patrick home??? Not only is he a Cane, but he consistently does more with less. He constantly fields an aggressive, dominant DL.
Can’t really tell if Stroud is part of the problem given how D’Bakero naturally takes his best pass rushers out of the equation and is in love w/ fielding 3 man fronts, but I’d love to get KP back home eventually.

Advertisement
FSU ****.gif

Advertisement
Can’t really tell if Stroud is part of the problem given how D’Bakero naturally takes his best pass rushers out of the equation and is in love w/ fielding 3 man fronts, but I’d love to get KP back home eventually.
Don’t necessarily hate Stroud, but KP needs to be here. He’s by far one of the best DL coaches in the country, he can recruit, and he’s a Cane.

Advertisement
Doesn't really matter. He isn't part of the solution. Partridge would be an improvement (he's at Pitt). Patrick would be a bigly improvement.

Don’t necessarily hate Stroud, but KP needs to be here. He’s by far one of the best DL coaches in the country, he can recruit, and he’s a Cane.
I’d definitely agree with you there, hoping it happens. KP’s been on record of saying he’d love to come back, just doesn’t wanna keep moving around like another poster said.

Doesn't really matter. He isn't part of the solution. Partridge would be an improvement (he's at Pitt). Patrick would be a bigly improvement.
Obviously those guys are legit, just think it’s a bit unfair to totally rule out Stroud’s coaching acumen given the small sample set of games and how this scheme doesn’t really play to our d line’s strengths with unnecessary 3 man fronts with db blitzes and sending ends into coverage and all that bs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back