F*ck you urban liar

This made me laugh considering how easy it is for schools to drop bags and kids run to them. Get outta here with that core values crap for recruits.

Only way he doesn't go to Ohio St is if someone he personally knew someone who has gone through DV and if that were true he would have decommited already.

But we did have 3 weeks to catch up if not tie for Battle.
Not a bad point. Mine was actually speaking to the fact that scumbag isn't gonna get fired like he should, but his rep is gonna take another hit, and it may knock some sense into the battle family. I know bags are powerful, but the optimist in me holds out some small hope.

Advertisement
He got off skate free; 3 game suspension along with the AD getting suspended. We all knew this was going to happen. No way they had the integrity nor balls to fire Liar. I hope they’ve prepared for the backlash because it’s going to come. Unbelievable, they really don’t give a rat’s **** about women

Advertisement
No way. They won't take a guy that isn't squeaky clean. Holtz was shady but that was over 30 years ago and the extent of his scumbaggery was not really known at the time. If Meyer is fired, he will be the next Head Coach at LSU after the Orgeron regimes flames out. That situation is far more amenable to Meyer's proclivities than is ND. He would win big at LSU without having to deal with annoying little things like meddling priests, actual admissions standards and a fan base stuck in the early 90s. Don't let Meyer's sanctimonious declarations that he is a devout Catholic fool you. He wants no part of a job he could've had in a heartbeat when he opted to takes his talents to Gayturdland.

Swap slime had a talent loaded team when urban took the job just like OSU did. He likes to harvest what others plant. But he didn’t get fired so it will have to wait but ND was a job urban wanted but passed because swapmlizards were ready for a title. I think he ends up at ND eventually. It is not written in stone but don’t count on any sort of morals at ND stopping them from hiring him.

Gotta agree with this. LSU is desperate to get back to where they were under Miles, and they couldn't care less about how they do it. Very obvious already that Orgeron isn't gonna last. Meyer would actually give them someone who can compete with Bama on a regular basis.

No doubt, but does urban want to come back to sec.
While Satan is still there?

So the NFL suspends Sean Payton a full season for his role in bounty gate and Meyer gets 3 games. lmao

A years suspension should have been the absolute minimum of this outcome. OSU is pathetic!!!

That phaggot is the worst poster on here , and it’s not close. Everything he posts is brutal.

@Hemsleysalmons

I agree 100%.

He is seriously damaged but I now find his nonsense and constant negativity hilarious. Doubt that even his family likes him.

Goes to show you the damage that working for years in the Circus for years as the World's Greatest Donkey **** Sucker did to the boy. Heard the expresion "I'll *** your brains out? Well now you know it can actually be done, he's living proof)

Remember he serve a purpose on this board ....because it takes all kinds....and we'll always know where the bottom is

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back