Ezzard enters NCAA Transfer Portal, will leave UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Always thought Ezzard would be a special team demon, kid big and strong just bullied kids in HS. One position loss will not hurt as bad as others, although think he will be good his upper class years.

Advertisement
Get used to this. If a sophomore doesn’t get much playing time and are getting recruited over, more and more will bolt rather than compete. It’s dumb if they are as good as the other players, but who can blame them if they know they aren’t as good and want to play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody in this thread talking about how the WR room is stacked are a bunch of idiots. Ezzard bouncing leaves us with only 8 scholarship WRs, which is dangerously low in terms of numbers. We should have at least 12 WRs on scholarship at any given time.

Payton was about to eat his lunch regardless. Smart choice for him.
This was my thought, exactly.

I'm not sure as to what receiver positions our guys will be slotted in under Enos/Stubblefield, but based on his size, one would think that Ezzard would've been either an X or Z receiver. I just can't see a plausible scenario where he would have seen the field often.

Advertisement
FrighteningLiquidGannet-small.gif

Advertisement
I have a feeling the kid will be a decent receiver somewhere if not the 🙌🏾. He has all the measurables of a top receiver just have to get the mental part down. Goodluck kid!

Always thought Ezzard would be a special team demon, kid big and strong just bullied kids in HS. One position loss will not hurt as bad as others, although think he will be good his upper class years.

Yeah, I was thinking ST gunner as well.

Hopefully this staff doesn't treat STs as an afterthought like the last staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back