Ezzard enters NCAA Transfer Portal, will leave UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Manny is giving everyone a clean slate so positions should be wide open and if he cannot see his opportunity here it is best he leaves. Last thing we need is any kind of disruption to the positive flow going on, not saying he is. However, if you're confident in your talent stay and prove it, if you want a guarantee go elsewhere.

Disappointed but oh well. I figured that one of the WRs was going to bolt. Best of luck to the kid. Time for us to move forward with the guys we have. This offense is going to be fun. Let's get it!

Sucks but I hope the best for the kid. We can stand to shorten up the receiver rotation honestly though. Last year we over recruited the position and it led to some unhappy freshman receivers ultimately. That’s what happens when you do that.

Who?

1548244666285.gif

Advertisement
I really like Ezzard because he brought a different dynamic to our receiver corps...A big, tough, physical guy who would be a good option in short-yardage situations. I remember FSU recruiting him hard along with us and it wouldn't surprise me if the Noles show some interest.
I agree with everything I really liked him I think Ga Tech could be the spot, Collins will sell him on being the wr they need to transition to the type of offense he wants to run( I know Ezzard would still have sit out a year).

Dumb decision if it's just for PT. Thomas and KJ are 1 and done. He'd get some burn this year, if not start (clean slates) and would be right up there to start as a junior with Pope and Hightower. He'll sit a year just to end up with the same chance to start somewhere else? Eh

If he just doesn't like it and it's for a change of scenery good luck kid.

Advertisement
I thought he was going to do well here. No offensive coordinator fresh start. Has to do what he feels is best for him.

Advertisement
We choose this kid over a former 5 star transfer WR who was from south Florida. #Smart move Coach Rark ****.

I’d like to keep him for depth purposes & to see what he’s got.

Advertisement
Only want PLAYERS that WANT to be CANES & want the COMPETITION to be 1st string. Once a kid enters the portal, wish him good luck and give his scholarship to a PLAYER who wants to bring their TALENTS to Miami.

This does suck because you could see the type of receiver he could blossom into. I could see him going to GT and being an impact player there. Hopefully it’s just to look around, but when you keep bringing players like Payton in, it’s always going to make players think about what’s their future will be.

These kids have no patience. I really think he will be a problem with the skills he has at his size. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back