Eye-Opening Richt Change + other UM Notes

Advertisement
Lawrence Cager is going to make some big plays before it's over.. saying he's not elite means nothing just some pointless talk by a twitter fxggot who has to find a target to bxtch abou5 instead of being happy we finally beat FSU.

Do you have to be elite to catch a jump ball?? No. Is Langham elite even though his TD catch will go down as one of the best in Miami history?? **** No.

Cager just needs to go to work and do his job... all this bxtchn about him is some ho shxt bc before it's all said and done you gone end up looking stupid like always

Travis Homer has some big hits on special teams this year. Some of those plays lead me to believe he can handle 15 touches a game.

Im also super-excited to see Trayone Gray get some touches this weekend. Ive been a fan of his since he signed here and Ive sort of been waiting on this moment for him. Im hoping he makes the most of it.

Waiting on what moment? He's already had lots of them. Our eyes don't lie. He's had plenty of carries to show us something, anything. A glimmer, some vision, burst, breaking tackles, something. Nada. The guy is what he is, a pedestrian back.

Probably won't be long before Dallas starts stealing his carries.

Last edited:
"Sometimes when things get rough guys want to go"

Looking at you Linder & Dogwu... ****in quitters lol.

I'm glad they're gone though, nothing brings down your locker room like a bunch of guys who don't wanna compete.

Thanks for posting Dan Jr.

Snowflakes...

Advertisement
Travis Homer has some big hits on special teams this year. Some of those plays lead me to believe he can handle 15 touches a game.

Im also super-excited to see Trayone Gray get some touches this weekend. Ive been a fan of his since he signed here and Ive sort of been waiting on this moment for him. Im hoping he makes the most of it.

+1 at everything you said. I'll be closely watching Gray, I hope he can bust one loose and gain some confidence. He's got the physical attributes needed, just needs the mental side to follow.

Just don't fumble the football, please.

Have I missed something but in what game has choc fumbled in? I keep hearing about him fumbling, but the 3 to 4 games I've seen him in I've not seen him fumbling

Advertisement
Back