Extension for Coach L

Looking back at it, he would have been better off. I think he could have had decent bubble type teams with a bunch of midmajor guys, and maybe snuck into a tournament. Maybe then, this fanbase wouldn't be looking to run him off. I trust him to get the most out of a bunch of experienced transfers. Oh well, it's all in the past.

It’s not that simple. Transfers that don’t end up being good enough to meaningfully contribute become locker room cancers. And Coach L wasn’t just giving up and saying we can’t sign a P5 level class… it just turned out the uncertainty tipped the scales against them recruit by recruit.

I think they did the best they could under the circumstances and now we’re on the back side of it in the tournament with a top 20 signed recruiting class.

L(ife) is good.

Advertisement
Wow, one guy that didn't develop. Jordan Miller ring a bell? I'm quite sure L would find more Jordan Millers, compared to Anthony Macks.

Bro we weren’t signing any Jordan Miller quality players in the depth of the FBI fiasco. Wish not reality.

Advertisement
Back