Explore going independent

The Real Kirk Lazarus

Say hello to the bad guy
Should we explore going independent andeaving the acc? We are never gonna get a fair shake from the refs if we stay. Not that we wouldve won tonight but they certainly made sure we had to climb up a mountain out of a mountain sized hole to even keep the game close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to explore. In exploring, we need to find a conference that has easier teams to beat. The coastal is just too difficult, with so many elite teams. If we go to a different conference or become and independent, we will be elite again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Which is why I said explore genius. You would explore your options as far as tv deals go and so on

We're so marketable now. I mean, we have the most hardcore fanbase there ever was, pack them in like sardines in the Rock for every game, and just generally kick ***. Records be damned, we would have a bidding war the likes of which have never been seen. Those Domers would be living like paupers if we went after their television revenue.

What makes anyone think people would stop cheating against us as independents or in another conference? We'd still be Miami with the history that ****es off the traditionalist conservative turds. That's why they do it.

We absolutely cannot go independent. Maybe back in 2001-2003 when we were the hottest ticket around. Now? Absolutely not. We barely have funds for chit now, and that ACC money is helping us. If anything, since the Big East is getting the band back together in CBB, I would lobby to try to get the Big East back going as a P6. Foolish thinking, since most Big East teams in b-ball have defunct football programs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back