Experience Matters

Bud much respect to you but these delusional fans will still expect 12-0. They knew Rosier was trash last year and still said 12-0 and will beat LSU. This year they seen we were starting 2 freshman tackles and a Freshman Qb, they still said 12-0.
To add on the same fans who think we were going 12-0 because we have a U on our helmet are the same fans who think south florida created football lol.

Advertisement
One Mistake that Manny made is trying to be more to quick, simple as that!!!!! We needed a few Tune up games first. We did not end the season on a Clemson, Alabama and Georgia level. We should have played Bethune First, Central Michigan Second and should just be playing Florida or North Carolina this Saturday.
But who set the schedule and when? I can't believe Manny wanted it that way. Is this another Blake James issue?

He's got us starting with Temple next year followed by Wagner. If we ever needed as easy start it was this year.

But who set the schedule and when? I can't believe Manny wanted it that way. Is this another Blake James issue?

He's got us starting with Temple next year followed by Wagner. If we ever needed as easy start it was this year.

Yeah, I’m quite sure Manny had ZERO to do with this year’s schedule. Gator game was set several years ago and the ACC set us up for an early season game at UNC.

If you want to wonder about anything, wonder if the @UNC early season night game for Mack Brown’s return had anything to do with Saturday’s officiating.

Advertisement
Sorry, going to have to agree to disagree.

Not all positions are equally important. But the key positions, we're young
  • QB - Redshirt freshman - only 3 pass attempts against Savannah state the previous year
  • OT - Game 1, two freshman, game 2, one freshman, on sophomore
  • DT - We're not young here but inexperienced except for Bethel
  • CB - Two true sophomores sharing one spot with limited reps the previous year (except for special teams). Also two true freshman in the two deep
  • Safety - One true sophomore with no reps at the position previous year. With carter tossed had a true freshman in the two deep
At the other positions we about as old and experienced as any other team but our youth seems to be concentrated at certain key spots that's proven difficult.

That's no excuse for self gratification. that's just the naked reality of our two deep. We just have to deal with it.

What’s UF’s excuse?
So what’s UNC excuse? I’ll wait.

Umm ya it does chief.

No it doesn't in almost every reasonable and probable scenario considering the other teams in the Coastal.

Per ACC...

The two teams with the best conference records in each division earn places to the championship game. In the event of a tie in records within one division, divisional records and the results of head-to-head games are considered..."

Go ahead and lay it out, Sport.

Ain’t no excuses. The vet beats up on the new guy. Story of life. Now if it keeps happening, that’s a whole ‘nother thing.

First year HC, with a freshman QB, freshman LT, freshman RG, and sophomore secondary is a young team. You’re free to disagree.

RS Freshman QB, 1st off. UNC trotted out a True Freshman QB

Secondary has Bandy (Jr), Carter (Jr), Finley (Sr), Hall (So), Ivey (So), Knowles (Sr, Sr)

Our RB is a Jr, UNC’s RB is a So

Our OL has a Jr, RS So, So, and 2 Frosh
Now go
UNC has a RS Sr, RS Fr, 2 RS So, and a Gray Shirt Sr

Our WRs are 2 Jr’s and a RS Sr
UNCs WR are 2 So and 1 Jr

9 of our STARTING defensive players are upper classmen and have been in the same system for at least 3 yrs.

Again, if u WANT to believe we are a young team as another way to feel better about losses, go head....but what I’m providing are facts. The Jarren Williams argument of being a RS Fr has been completely obliterated by Sam Howell.

Manny has been in football this entire time, and while everybody clowned UNC’s hire of old man Mack, as he’s been out of football for 10 years, he just handled Manny and his experienced defense w a True Frosh QB in the waning moments.

Stop using narratives that aren’t true.

What’s UF’s excuse?
So what’s UNC excuse? I’ll wait.
  • FSU - they're still trying to figure it out. Don't let that overtime win against UL Monroe fool you
  • UNC - had their "excuse" year last year. Except for QB, they're more experienced across the board. Whether their raw talent is at UM's level is a different question. Also, their coaching staff is more experienced across the board, even for a new staff.

Advertisement
No it doesn't in almost every reasonable and probable scenario considering the other teams in the Coastal.

Per ACC...

The two teams with the best conference records in each division earn places to the championship game. In the event of a tie in records within one division, divisional records and the results of head-to-head games are considered..."

Go ahead and lay it out, Sport.

You think UNC is winning out in the Coastal?

Ok

You think UNC is winning out in the Coastal?

Ok

I think UNC or UVA have a chance [better chance today at least than Miami] of winning out the Coastal.

AGAIN, Miami now needs SIGNIFICANT help to get back in the race in addition to winning out every ACC contest from here on out.

Not a hard concept to grasp for most.

I think UNC or UVA have a chance [better chance today at least than Miami] of winning out the Coastal.

AGAIN, Miami now needs SIGNIFICANT help to get back in the race. Not a hard concept to grasp for most.

Actually it is not hard to grasp unless you think Clemson is losing to them which they are not barring a Marshall type plane crash.

So essentially they need to lose one Coastal game.

Not that hard to grasp but PM me again for more details if need be fella.

6 weeks

5 home games

These 6 weeks define our season. We can leave these 6 weeks and I suspect control our destiny again in the coastal.
Perfectly said. By Saturday night on October the 19th we will know where the season stands and the future outlook of this coach.

Advertisement
Actually it is not hard to grasp unless you think Clemson is losing to them which they are not barring a Marshall type plane crash.

So essentially they need to lose one Coastal game.

Not that hard to grasp but PM me again for more details if need be fella.

You ride a short blue bus to school.

I can't help you with the rule sets.

They are what they are.

Aces High, Cowpoke.

AGAIN, Miami now needs SIGNIFICANT help to get back in the race in addition to winning out every ACC contest from here on out.

Not a hard concept to grasp for most.
We grasp it, just don't agree that it's significantly harder. Unless of course you feel we tank the rest of the season.

You ride a short blue bus to school.

I can't help you with the rule sets.

They are what they are.

Deep

You are presented with facts again and "Empirical"Cane cannot handle it. Short bus indeed.

You gonna PM me again letting me know you and the carebears have a private group talking all about me cupcake?

Advertisement
For the umpteenth time, WE ARE NOT YOUNG! STOP WITH THIS BULL CHIT RHETORIC! My god! Same excuse.

You know who was young? UNMFC!

We’re bout even in experience on defense, but their offensive core is younger than ours.

And we didn’t set ourselves up for chit; Manny did all the talking. He’s the one that said it’s TNM on his. He’s the one that made it seem that the offensive staph was holding this team back. He was on Yachts, invading football meetings, cracking beers like he’s Stone Cold! That’s all him. We followed his lead...he says he wants Miami to play a Miami brand of football.

Well, what has that been?

Yo every team is young lol i been hearing that 2008

Deep

You are presented with facts again and "Empirical"Cane cannot handle it. Short bus indeed.

You gonna PM me again letting me know you and the carebears have a private group talking all about me cupcake?

you haven't presented a single "fact".

Keep it up, champ.

Advertisement
Back