Expected Impact for Francisco Mauigoa??

No more Smith or Flagg near the field anymore.

Please.

Smith was lost 90% of the time he was on the field. I had high hopes for him coming out of high school but he is a tweener and it never clicked mentally it seems.

Advertisement
Smith was lost 90% of the time he was on the field. I had high hopes for him coming out of high school but he is a tweener and it never clicked mentally it seems.
His career ain’t over bro. Injured all last year and the year before had a Manny coaching staff. He’s up to 227 now at 6’3” so he’s no longer really undersized, just needs to stay healthy and be a normal part of the rotation

His career ain’t over bro. Injured all last year and the year before had a Manny coaching staff. He’s up to 227 now at 6’3” so he’s no longer really undersized, just needs to stay healthy and be a normal part of the rotation
Wait what smith are u talking about? Keontra or chase? Keontra isn’t close to 6’3

Advertisement
15171CB5-A1B1-4E61-88D5-964273193CE1.gif

Starting DEFENSE, seat at the table!!!

This thread reminds me of this scene from the Program

Semper Canes!!!

After he whiffs on his first tackle in the 1st quarter of the 1st game, that assessment will immediately change in the most extreme way possible, as follows:

1.There will be a "Chase Smith is not hurt" thread;
2. Various posters will proclaim the backups whom they've never seen play except a grainy HS recruiting video are better;
3. Even more posters will proclaim the freshmen LBs should be playing immediately;
4. Mario will be blamed for playing "favorites" like Manny;
5. Mario will be blamed for placing upper-classmen over under-classmen;
6. We'll get a thread asking why Mario didn't find a way to keep Charlie Strong on the staff, because the overwhelming consensus will be that Derek Nicholson sucks and can't coach and can only recruit;
7. We'll be wondering what Ryan Ragone is up to these days.

This'll be before the end of the first half of game 1.
Classic CIS. This gives me the warm & fuzzies. Don't ever change, guysms.

It seems that way because he’s too heavy.

He’s way out of position. He needs to go G5, drop the weight, and get back on the field. He could have a short stint in the NFL as a special teamer/back-up, but not at 230lbs and 5’10 and change.

Advertisement
Why can’t keontra be moved back to safety where he’s more needed ?

That’s a great point. I’d be all for this.

But he wont start here. Williams and Spencer would be far ahead of him by the time he’s dropped the 30lbs effectively

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back