Expect A Big Let-Down Post-NLI Day, Feb. 5, 2014

btcane

Sophomore
We are all gonna be in for a big disappointment following the Feb. 5, 2014 NLI signing day.
After this year, when Al & Company went out and grabbed Elder, Griffin, O’Donnell and possibly Derosier and Gilbert, following the so-called 'final day of decision', we all got spoiled.
It doesn't look like that's gonna be neccessary this year with the great class we're bringing in early!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great porst. Will take about an hour or 2 off and read again for the enjoyment.

We are all gonna be in for a big disappointment following the Feb. 5, 2014 NLI signing day.
After this year, when Al & Company went out and grabbed Elder, Griffin, O’Donnell and possibly Derosier, following the so-called 'final day of decision', we all got spoiled.
It doesn't look like that's gonna be possible this year with the great class we're bringing in early!

The big disappointment is you being allowed to make a thread about absolutely NOTHING!!!

After this year, when Al & Company went out and grabbed Elder, Griffin, O’Donnell and possibly Derosier, following the so-called 'final day of decision', we all got spoiled.
It doesn't look like that's gonna be possible this year with the great class we're bringing in early!

The big disappointment is you being allowed to make a thread about absolutely NOTHING!!!

Okay, I guess I'll just go out and kill myself!

Advertisement
102.gif

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement

Fix your font first

Advertisement
I've read this OP twice and still have no clue what it means.
A computer could not have intentionally created an English sentence more indecipherable.

I don't want to expect a big let down post-NSD untill Golden proves to me I can expect a big letdown post-NSD

Advertisement
the FLIP side is gonna be that the "Canes Signing Day Party" the program puts on will be EPIC this year!!!!! Following the kind of season i think we have, plus closing out this class will be a huge breath of fresh air for us

He gets it.

Advertisement
Back