Expect a big defensive commitment

gacericardo

Junior
sometime this week according to......

Bakas. Im guessing Jamal Carter. Says this player is ready to commit and it should happen very soon.

Advertisement
Translation:

Dont expect a commit this week, however, if we do get a commit it will be a mediocre offensive player.

Advertisement
Poppa Bakas? You mean Mike Bakas? Yeah, I guess we should take it with a grain of salt. Bakas is quite lost these days. Peter Ariz is mcuh more knowledgable and in it...we should wait and see what he says. Hopefully its true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no Bakas hate; people just see him and that site for what it is. Lazy, arrogant and not worth the registration fee, even at 10 bucks.

Bakas' problem is he never owns anything when he's wrong, (which has been quite often lately), and thinks his recruiting insights are platinum plus.

All yall need to know about Bakas can be summed up by reading this; on BTW super prospect Matthew Thomas......"He SEEMS to be a major priority for the Canes' 2013 class."

That's some earth shattering insight right there.

He did report that Thomas had not shown u for the 'Bama camp as of yet, but is 'sposed to be at the FSU camp later this week.

Advertisement
Bakas is out of touch with a lot but he is still an experienced recruiting guy. He brings some good stuff to the table but you have to know how to translate his stuff (longtime grassy members know what I mean).

Pete is much more in the loop for sure.

Bakas has a lot of experience but he gave up. Lost his drive. He know relies on instincts and little else. He used to be fantastic and then got lazy.

Bakas is out of touch with a lot but he is still an experienced recruiting guy. He brings some good stuff to the table but you have to know how to translate his stuff (longtime grassy members know what I mean).

Pete is much more in the loop for sure.

I respect Bakas for what he has done in the past, but he seemed to get very condescending over the last couple years and it does appear that Pete has a much fresher and in-tune look at recruiting.

Neither of them hold a candle to Gary Ferman though. lol

Advertisement
Back