Exodus At Pitt- Anything Worthwhile In The Trash Heap?

Advertisement
Pittsburgh has a standard policy in place of not allowing an undergraduate transfer to go to ACC schools or a program on next season's schedule, and one source told ESPN that those restrictions will be included in the each player's release.

I wonder if they'll get around this by citing our academic ranking, in comparison to Pitt???

:11263323124-b207743c78-o:

I would take Luther and/or Carr in heartbeat. Luther is a 6'9" forward averaging about 10 pts a game that might be eligible right away...Kamari Murphy-esque?

Those were the two that I was thinking too. But as @MIATL said, I wonder if they'd try to block it? Luther getting an extra year of eligibility *might make him more gettable.

Advertisement
Pittsburgh has a standard policy in place of not allowing an undergraduate transfer to go to ACC schools or a program on next season's schedule, and one source told ESPN that those restrictions will be included in the each player's release.

I wonder if they'll get around this by citing our academic ranking, in comparison to Pitt???

:11263323124-b207743c78-o:

The old Evan Shirreffs route. Classic.

Parker Stewart is a dynamite 3 point marksman. My impression of Pitt as a school is that it doesn't take a back seat to UM in terms of academic excellence. Both well-regarded private universities.

Parker Stewart is a dynamite 3 point marksman. My impression of Pitt as a school is that it doesn't take a back seat to UM in terms of academic excellence. Both well-regarded private universities.

Pitt is a state school.

Advertisement
Back