EXCLUSIVE: Could Joe Yearby or Dalvin Cook flip to USF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
SERIOUSLY?
415.gif

416.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol, I get that Central's coach is there now, but why in god's name would a high end prospect go and play for USF? They're in a junk conference that's one year away from being a non-BCS conference

Advertisement
You mean it's not every 5 star rb's dream to run behind a scrub o-line on a dead team in a dead conference? Jeesh, kids are spoiled nowadays.

Btw, lmao at the people who liked the OP

the expert says she doesn't think they will flip but "a lot" of people she works with think one will flip. talk about exaggeration.

Advertisement
OP is a budding Chip Brierre with a horrible web page that works 10% of the time.

Lmao @the big breasted reporter constantly calling Univ of South Florida their hated rivals name "UCF" its a good thing she is pretty wow' thats like mixing up UF and FSU. Also why would either RB give a UM or UF education for a third tier academic school like USF thats just plain stupid, to even consider that.

Now I am not going to lie they have some serious tale running around tampa and USF, but that is not worth your education, so nothing to see here with that video except for a little eye candy which was tasty an I don't even do skinny chics.

Go Canes

Last edited:
What's with this screaming EXCLUSIVE nonsense . . . are we talking Jmmy Olsen and the Daily Planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back