Excitement.

TheU1984

All ACC
Between the Portal, the “More Five Stars than Wins,” the surprise commit, the current class, waiting for Gattis to get fired, and the mentally challenged fat guy with the OSU uniform….

This is way more exciting than any part of the season.

The real season is officially underway as of last Saturday night. It’s ‘Cane season. Leggo.

Advertisement
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Why should we wait for Gattis to be fired? Every second that passes the chances of him being fired decline. It's like watching the ESPN "who's gonna win %" steadily go the wrong **** way, until eventually the game is over and the chances are 100% that your team is gonna lose. Well, unless you're Miami, and it's 100% midway through the 3rd.

Between the Portal, the “More Five Stars than Wins,” the surprise commit, the current class, waiting for Gattis to get fired, and the mentally challenged fat guy with the OSU uniform….

The real season is officially underway as of last Saturday night. It’s ‘Cane season. Leggo.
Mentally challenged? Come on now don't be an *******

Advertisement
Mario can’t afford another ****** season

He has to nail it in the portal with a huge volume of transfers who can be impactful

And the offense needs to be revamped which the TVD news today to me indicates he was told Gattis is gone because why come back if he was staying

It was asked in the other thread - where is the TVD coming back from? Anything official? I would’ve assumed Gattis would’ve been set free first since TVD announcing a return is basically the writing on the wall.

Advertisement
Why should we wait for Gattis to be fired? Every second that passes the chances of him being fired decline. It's like watching the ESPN "who's gonna win %" steadily go the wrong **** way, until eventually the game is over and the chances are 100% that your team is gonna lose. Well, unless you're Miami, and it's 100% midway through the 3rd.
I'm just spitballing here, but, about 358 days ago, were you saying the same exact thing about Manny Diaz?

Dude you know what time it is. Mario time ⏲️.

Advertisement

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
i don't know if i'm a psychopath but I just can't wait for this team in two years and the brutal *** kickings we received this year didn't phase me nearly as much as normal losses in the past have

coaching aside I can't wait until 2024 and beyond when there's a 12 team playoff and we're a top 5 talented team, good things will be bound to happen. The climb will be well worth it in my eyes

Advertisement
Back