Ex-Notre Dame footballer Greg Byant shot, in critical condit

can4life

Junior
The men, who have not been identified, were found in a car between the Southern Boulevard and Forest Hill Boulevard exits of I-95 around 4:45 a.m., police said. The pair were taken to St. Mary’s Medical Center with gunshot wound injuries.

Friends of Bryant, including former Notre Dame teammate Ronnie Stanley, requested prayers on Twitter.

247sports.com

Advertisement
Interesting.A few years ago in the same identical area,three men stopped a car on I-95 and got out
and beginning beating on the car and driver with a tire iron.I was two cars in back of the incident.
Certainly looked gang related to me.

Interesting.A few years ago in the same identical area,three men stopped a car on I-95 and got out
and beginning beating on the car and driver with a tire iron.I was two cars in back of the incident.
Certainly looked gang related to me.

^ **** this guy

I guess all the prayers didn't work. He's reunited with Touchdown Jesus in that endzone in the sky.

Advertisement
I believe he was going to be a part of the UAB football team when it returns next year. So sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's not take this football thing so far as to dishonor human life. Hope these kids make it. Hand Guns smh!

That's fine man but let's not only honor the lives of kids we only "know" because we once saw their name on Rivals or in the recruiting section here. Kids get shot every week in South Florida. This kid has no more a connection to almost all of us than any of them.

Advertisement
Very sad to see any young man die from such senseless violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back