Evidence Njoku

Advertisement
Young man could learn a thing or 2 from Osborn in regards to preparation and work habits (JT as well). Tell your people to tell him to man up and work for something little bit, he'll take all of KJ's reps next year if he even tries.
Its ADHD culture brother. Every decision is made on impulse with no information or forward vision. Thats why players like KJ are so valuable. I hope they do learn from him.

Its ADHD culture brother. Every decision is made on impulse with no information or forward vision. Thats why players like KJ are so valuable. I hope they do learn from him.

Excellent point, all about now with no thought towards building something/yourself for real/long term success.

Advertisement
Need to stop the attrition bleeding at some point. It’s been a gigantic issue here for about ten years.

Funny thing is the guys who always seem so happy when “diseased” players leave are the same guys crying about no depth later and how we can’t judge the coaches because of a lack of depth.

Manure needs to stop the attrition bleeding if he hopes to enjoy a fate different than the last several flops.

How do we do that in this era where if a kid isn’t starting by his sophomore year he wants to leave? Seems like something that is tough to overcome. Nobody wants to wait there turn anymore.

Quit throwing sh*t against the wall, Wiggins was gone according to you too. Remember that?
I literally just wrote Wiggins was in the same boat but turned the corner. Smh stop getting your panties bunched pusscake. Quit being so sensitive, got to plan for the worse.

Advertisement
Pope is a good player. Mike Harley and Wiggins are eating big because teams are locking Pope and Thomas down. It will flip if he got the “team” attitude.
Teams are locking Pope and Thomas down? Wiggins has roasted a CB the last two weeks - it's not like they've left him uncovered.

Advertisement
Man this dude was one of our best towel wavers and dancers on the sideline. How will we ever replace his production?????

you can take 25 plus any left over schollies. We have 1 or 2 I believe.

Other than that, the limit is 85. We can take transfers.
No. Idk why most here can not grasp that you can NOT take more then 25 PER CLASS. It’s the ncaa rule. The limit is on 25 “initial counters,” which you can think of as players in their first year on an athletic scholarship. But a team can bring in more than 25 enrollees in a given year, in a few circumstances. Most commonly, if an athlete graduates high school early and enrolls for the spring semester, and if the school stayed under a cap of 25 in the previous year, it can assign enrollees to the previous class, up to the 25-man total cap.
If a player wants to delay his enrollment until the following spring, he can then be assigned to the following year’s class. But all players must be attributed to either a prior, current, or future class, and no class can exceed 25.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back