Evidence Njoku pic

I think a lot depends on how some of these freshmen perform on special teams. If you want to see playing time at your position, got to be willing to throw it out there on special teams. Can't play on special teams as a freshman, you may be candidate for a shirt.

But **** that catch was nice, if it is consistent, kid is going to light it up.

Njoku is one kid I don't want to see on special teams with his height and weight. I'd be worried that dudes would try to clip his legs.

Wouldn't mind seeing him on kick block.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's the fascination with making him a tight end he is 6"6' 190 he will bulk up to the 220's and could get faster. More like Tommy Streeter, Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Demeyrius Thomas, Brandon Marshall

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why bulk him up at the risk of losing speed? Let the D have to worry about a TE and a 6' 5" WR.

This:
What's the fascination with making him a tight end he is 6"6' 190 he will bulk up to the 220's and could get faster. More like Tommy Streeter, Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Demeyrius Thomas, Brandon Marshall

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

WR all the way, and I don't think he redshirts. Do you want him going pro as a RS Soph or Junior? Your pick. I'd opt for 3 years of his skills instead of 2.

Advertisement
I think a lot depends on how some of these freshmen perform on special teams. If you want to see playing time at your position, got to be willing to throw it out there on special teams. Can't play on special teams as a freshman, you may be candidate for a shirt.

Njoku is one kid I don't want to see on special teams with his height and weight. I'd be worried that dudes would try to clip his legs.

That's illegal.

I'd be more worried about him being sawed in half.

Randy or Santana? I'll assume Randy because of the height but each of these guys ran in the 4.3 range and Randy Moss broke that.

You would be assuming correctly. I like the size and speed combo he has. Of course not as fast but hopefully he can build some confidence in him to dominate the game as such. He already has the attention on him just off of name alone from media so all he has to do is show up. Cameras and background stories are already going to be said about his relationship to big brother. I doubt he gets redshirted, but a lot posters throw that around a lot with not just him but a lot of great athletes. If you see a player has 3 year potential you don't red shirt bc you will only get 2 years out of them. Plus with the new rule players can play if I'm not mistaken up to 4 games before they are not eligible for red shirt. That's great for the development of these young players when you put them in during the right situations without the worry of burning a year.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

Wouldn't mind seeing him on kick block.

good call put that dude right behind the NT, anything over 40 yards dude will destroy the kickers trajectory

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back