Evidence Njoku (March 30 interview on Youtube)

Advertisement
Even though he said he's playing wr and not te? Ok.

It's March 2017. Maybe check back in in 18 months?

Bethel last year said he's playing DE. What's he doing now?

Bethel never said that. Everybody always knew it was a chance he was gone kick inside. Mike evans was 6'5 232 in college and benjamin was 6'5 240. So there is no reason evidence cant be a big wr like those guys.

Calvin Johnson, 6'5" 239 at the combine. If georgia tech of all programs could resist trying to make megatron a blocking TE, Miami can do the same I'm sure.

Bethel never said that. Everybody always knew it was a chance he was gone kick inside. Mike evans was 6'5 232 in college and benjamin was 6'5 240. So there is no reason evidence cant be a big wr like those guys.

lol. Bethel was always a DE...until he wasn't. Now he's a DT.

Same thing gonna happen with Evidence. In 18 months, you all are gonna see me gloatin and stompin on your doubting asses. lulz

lol. Bethel was always a DE...until he wasn't. Now he's a DT.

Same thing gonna happen with Evidence. In 18 months, you all are gonna see me gloatin and stompin on your doubting asses. lulz

You do know coaches have weight they want the players at right? If the coaches dont wont him to keep getting bigger they wont allow it. Shaq is still 240 which is the same weight he was last year.

Advertisement
People acting like you just stay the same weight in a college weight training program. It doesn't work that way...

He is 196 now. He probably ends up at 220-225. David only gained 25 pounds in 3 years. Cager came in around 190-195 and he is about 220 now.

What you have to understand is guys dont go in there and just get big. Coaches have ranges they want these guys at.

He's 213lbs now and gained 8 pounds in 2 months. lol. He's gonna be 220 by August and 235 in 18 months. He's gonna leave here as a 6'7 245lb terror, rich man's version of Kellen Winslow.

Doubt he ever even get up to 6'6".

Are people not listening? lol. Dude said he's pushing 6'6, hes 6'5 and a half. It's entirely possible for a 17 year old who is already 6'5 and a half to grow .5 - 1.5 inches in college.

Its no coincidence that everybody measures shorter than they say they are at the combine. Him saying he's pushing 6'6" means he's probably actually pushing 6'5". Plus you don't want to be too tall, because then you start sacrificing speed/agility/explosion/etc. Also, if we are to trust the number he gave for his wingspan and what he gave as Davids, its reasonble to say he's got about a 36" arm length which would probably be the longest arms for any receiver in the NFL. So he already has the reach of someone 6'7" or taller.

We lined njoku in the slot. What difference does the position name really matter

Is there a 3rd Njoku brother in our future?

Moar Njoku's!

There actually is a 3rd

Charles Njoku, 2019. David believes he's the best of the siblings.

On topic with this thread. Evidence frame different than David coming in. David had a bulkier build at same stage, when I saw Evidence at the Oxbridge scrimmage I almost mistook him for Ahmmon Richards. More wiry as someone mentioned in this thread, he's taller than David too and faster at same stage too. Evidence actually has very good speed at his size. Maybe he could grow into a TE but I don't see it right now.

Last edited:
Is there a 3rd Njoku brother in our future?

Moar Njoku's!

There actually is a 3rd

Charles Njoku, 2019. David believes he's the best of the siblings.

On topic with this thread. Evidence frame different than David coming in. David had a bulkier build at same stage, when I saw Evidence at the Oxbridge scrimmage I almost mistook him for Ahmmon Richards. More wiry as someone mentioned in this thread, he's taller than David too and faster at same stage too. Evidence actually has very good speed at his size. Maybe he could grow into a TE but I don't see it right now.

I'm looking forward to Evidence just being out there as a mismatch nightmare.

I'll assume that the coaches are on Charles Njoku.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back