Evidence Njoku (March 30 interview on Youtube)

Guessing none of you are old enough to remember J.J. Stokes at UCLA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kids not likely going to be a TE in the NFL. And he's a long way from big enough to even discuss whether he could be in college. He looks like he's more built to be a Randy Moss type big long receiver. He his fast enough for it.

Golden did a lot wrong, but he deserves a ton of credit for the Njoku pipeline. These young men are extremely talented.

Evidence is a WR all day long. His first step for a 6'5" 6'6" is amazing. I can see him getting up to 225, but his frame is nothing like David's. I love his size speed combination at the WR position.

Advertisement
Kids not likely going to be a TE in the NFL. And he's a long way from big enough to even discuss whether he could be in college. He looks like he's more built to be a Randy Moss type big long receiver. He his fast enough for it.

Well Randy Moss was 6'4" 210lbs. Evidence being 6'5" or close to 6'6" like he says, would have to put on another 10-15lbs just to look like Randy Moss did, and at that point he'd be 220lbs. add another 20lbs to that and he's a TE.

The thing is you look at Davids build, and obviously they are different people, but its hard to say Evidence won't end up putting on a **** load of muscle. I don't know if he will ever really be an inline TE like David is, but I think he will eventually convert to TE. Plus I don't think he's all that fast or anything, so it might be in his best interest to be a TE.

Well Randy Moss was 6'4" 210lbs. Evidence being 6'5" or close to 6'6" like he says, would have to put on another 10-15lbs just to look like Randy Moss did, and at that point he'd be 220lbs. add another 20lbs to that and he's a TE.

The thing is you look at Davids build, and obviously they are different people, but its hard to say Evidence won't end up putting on a **** load of muscle. I don't know if he will ever really be an inline TE like David is, but I think he will eventually convert to TE. Plus I don't think he's all that fast or anything, so it might be in his best interest to be a TE.

Evidence is 213lbs now. Direct from his mouth. He gained about 8 lbs in 2 months focusing on lifting and eating. Kid is going to enter fall camp at 220lbs. Bigger than Kellen Winslow, and with a bigger frame to boot.

By the time 2018 season rolls around, he's gonna be 235lbs and transition to TE at some point.

Evidence is 213lbs now. Direct from his mouth. He gained about 8 lbs in 2 months focusing on lifting and eating. Kid is going to enter fall camp at 220lbs. Bigger than Kellen Winslow, and with a bigger frame to boot.

By the time 2018 season rolls around, he's gonna be 235lbs and transition to TE at some point.

People acting like you just stay the same weight in a college weight training program. It doesn't work that way...

Advertisement

People acting like you just stay the same weight in a college weight training program. It doesn't work that way...

well you can stay the same weight if you have a high body fat % because you could be cutting out all the fat and adding muscle.
but, Evidence in this interview said he's only like 6% body fat.

I could see evidence growing into a more athletic mike Williams (USC). Mike left USC around 6'5 weighing 220. I could see evidence being around that size. He already looks more athletic tho

Why don't a lot of people on the board like big WR's or big S's. It seems like every time a WR weighs more than 200 pounds the board suggests that they should be a TE. Or if a Safety weighs in the 205 range they should be "beef" up and turn into a linebacker. I say if they can keep their athleticism then let them stay at their natural position! **** in this era, If Sean Taylor was coming out people will push for him to be a LB.

Advertisement

He is 196 now. He probably ends up at 220-225. David only gained 25 pounds in 3 years. Cager came in around 190-195 and he is about 220 now.

What you have to understand is guys dont go in there and just get big. Coaches have ranges they want these guys at.

He is 196 now. He probably ends up at 220-225. David only gained 25 pounds in 3 years. Cager came in around 190-195 and he is about 220 now.

What you have to understand is guys dont go in there and just get big. Coaches have ranges they want these guys at.

he's 215 now. Thats what he just said in this interview.

Advertisement

He's 213lbs now and gained 8 pounds in 2 months. lol. He's gonna be 220 by August and 235 in 18 months. He's gonna leave here as a 6'7 245lb terror, rich man's version of Kellen Winslow.

He's 213lbs now and gained 8 pounds in 2 months. lol. He's gonna be 220 by August and 235 in 18 months. He's gonna leave here as a 6'7 245lb terror, rich man's version of Kellen Winslow.

Doubt he ever even get up to 6'6".

Doubt he ever even get up to 6'6".

Are people not listening? lol. Dude said he's pushing 6'6, hes 6'5 and a half. It's entirely possible for a 17 year old who is already 6'5 and a half to grow .5 - 1.5 inches in college.

Advertisement
Back