MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

I’m not stopping **** and you should assume nothing of the sort.

This is a perfect place for them to come in and fight with you and the other connoisseurs of putridity. This thread is here in its current form because people of the continuous vomitous variety do not know when to dial it back and have been killing the board with 1,000 paper cuts.

I’m good with you all vomiting all you want in here and cannibalizing each other down to tendons and bone fragments in this shîthole.

I won’t be in here unless alerted to an issue. We’re tired of it all over the place out there. We get enough DM’s to know most of the board is also tired of it as well. If you all can keep it here everyone else should be thankful. If not, we have contingency plans to manage it.

Make your choices wisely.
A mod is “tired” of negative talk a week after UM had their most pathetically awful season in 45 years.

Hilarious.

Advertisement

This is a perfect place for them to come in and fight with you and the other connoisseurs of putridity. This thread is here in its current form because people of the continuous vomitous variety do not know when to dial it back and have been killing the board with 1,000 paper cuts.

I’m good with you all vomiting all you want in here and cannibalizing each other down to tendons and bone fragments in this shîthole.

I won’t be in here unless alerted to an issue. We’re tired of it all over the place out there. We get enough DM’s to know most of the board is also tired of it as well. If you all can keep it here everyone else should be thankful. If not, we have contingency plans to manage it.

**** you been eating alphabet cereal ? Got some **** nice words in this post.I’m stealing a couple of them cause I don’t eat cereal.

A mod is “tired” of negative talk a week after UM had their most pathetically awful season in 45 years.

Hilarious.
A Maude? Every Maude and a majority of posters are tired of the same vomit in every thread. That’s why this thread is here for you and your puking compatriots. Feel free to hurl away at will here. I don’t need to be in here unless there’s an unrelated issue.

K thx.

wrestling brawl GIF by WWE

live look at this thread

Post of the Week Nominee

Advertisement
Thank God for this thread, so now all the other threads can focus on all the fantastic, positive, uplifting things going on with this team.
You mean like we are keeping Gattis? Yay!!!! Top 25 offense next year!! Whoopoppyy! Any new RB or WRs coming that want to play for Gattis?

Advertisement
A Maude? Every Maude and a majority of posters are tired of the same vomit in every thread. That’s why this thread is here for you and your puking compatriots. Feel free to hurl away at will here. I don’t need to be in here unless there’s an unrelated issue.

K thx.
“K thx”

The Office Lol GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back