MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

You cannot be this hard headed. Zero is zero, not a little or a bit. It means zilch, nada, zippo, nothing. The poster did not say “minimal talent” or “mediocre talent”, he said zero talent.

Way to move the goalposts.

When someone says "my four year old could have called a better game", you take them literally?

Advertisement
When someone says "my four year old could have called a better game", you take them literally?
The poster just told you himself that he meant “zero talent”, and you’re still clinging on to the “what you say he really meant” angle? I’m so glad that you’re here to police and correct one’s thoughts.

Advertisement
The poster just told you himself that he meant “zero talent”, and you’re still clinging on to the “what you say he really meant” angle? I’m so glad that you’re here to police and correct one’s thoughts.

The top is the Board of Trustees. You're blaming them for losing to MTSU? Weird.
I’m blaming them for once again not conducting a real nationwide search and having only one candidate from the get go. I’m blaming them for almost 20 years of nepotism and **** hire after **** hire that has destroyed our once proud football and baseball programs.

Advertisement
I’m blaming them for once again not conducting a real nationwide search and having only one candidate from the get go. I’m blaming them for almost 20 years of nepotism and **** hire after **** hire that has destroyed our once proud football and baseball programs.

Glad to pin you down on that. So tell people to stop with these Mario threads. It all starts at the top!

THIS! It depends so much how you define Talent. If you stop at physical and athletic attributes and natural ability to perform, yeah we better than a lot of the teams we've lost to. (but) WE DO NOT PERFORM... coaches can only help so much when the above listed desirable attributes, as well as football-FOCUS, are often short or missing for half the guys, or more.
I have argued that I don’t blame players that much for giving less than their best when they and everyone knows the scheme is junk. Not really worth running through a wall for

I have argued that I don’t blame players that much for giving less than their best when they and everyone knows the scheme is junk. Not really worth running through a wall for
I admit you make a good point. Plenty of blame to go around; I would never suggest it's just these certain player desire and effort issues as cause. Yes, even if they have worked elsewhere, the scheme and style and playbook and guidance does matter a lot if it's falling short. On the other hand, when a guy that would just as soon not get injured or do 100% blocking a certain play calls for, uses THAT as the excuse, I'm a little less sympathetic. I guess it's more complicated than some admit.

Advertisement
Even if I was steadfast on one of the sides of isles I’d been over this argument months ago. This has to be the five hundredth thread on this subject. My lord.
Are you still somewhat sure Gattis is toast? The longer we go with no news, the more we love your updates and reassurances, sir.

…Purdue is in the B1G championship game with 4 former walk-ons in the starting lineup that are impact players, and giving Michigan a heck of a game so far.

But according to some on this board, “wE dIdN’t hAvE eNoUgH tAlEnT” to beat the likes of MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and a terrible aTm.
Purdue's OL would bïtch slap Miami's with jist their 2 deep.

1665535558779.gif

List all of the teams Miami played this year where the opposing team was significantly more talented than UM.

Clemson… that’s it.

The Mario Apologists are going to cling to the narrative that Mario was simply a victim of having the least talented roster in all of FBS apparently.

Hilarious.
Your mom is out front waiting to pick you up

Advertisement
Are you still somewhat sure Gattis is toast? The longer we go with no news, the more we love your updates and reassurances, sir.
The ssme thing happened with Manny, Blake and then Mario when some were saying he might be staying. I’ll say the same thing I said then “ nothing has changed from my original comment”.

How many times does this topic need to be regurgitated? Arguing for the sake of arguing is about as lame as it gets.

The season is over and the issues have been discussed more times than anyone cares to count.

MOVE ON!

Advertisement
Back