MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

No one has said that we didn't have enough talent to beat those teams. Literally no one. But keep padding that post count. We needed to hear from you.

This may be false. I do recall some at least mentioning Duke. With that said, I agree this topic is probably beaten but who am I? I let people post what they wish.

Advertisement
This team has been massively devoid off talent.
The problem is that we are looking for a skill that can’t be measured.

Cliches like discipline, heart, effort, desire, brotherhood, selflessness, might be some sht we see in motivational seminars.

Discipline is a talent
Heart is a talen
Selflessness is a talent
We’ve had plenty of 4.5-4.4 guys that barely studied or won’t take a block for a walk on.
That sht ain’t gonna work here anymore.

That skill set has gotten plenty of players to the nfl that lacked physical talents.
And the lack of those skills has a lot of freak athletes doing other things besides football.

Advertisement
…Purdue is in the B1G championship game with 4 former walk-ons in the starting lineup that are impact players, and giving Michigan a heck of a game so far.

But according to some on this board, “wE dIdN’t hAvE eNoUgH tAlEnT” to beat the likes of MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and a terrible aTm.
This board is aids

This may be false. I do recall some at least mentioning Duke. With that said, I agree this topic is probably beaten but who am I? I let people post what they wish.
It’s revisionist history, brother. There were many posters blaming players in the first 2/3 of the season, saying that our talent was way overrated and that our 4-Star players were incorrectly ranked by the ranking services.

So in essence, they were saying that our 4-Stars and few 5-Stars were not even good enough to beat MTSU or Duke, and should have not even been ranked as 2-Stars, since MTSU has a team full of 2-Star players at best.

When an entire team with 40-plus 4 and 5 Star players busts as bad as our kids did this season it’s definitely not the players, it’s the corching and the scheme. Could some of them be busts? Yes. But not the almost entirety of the team as we saw this season. The odds of all of our kids sucking and being busts must be astronomically low.

Advertisement
No one has said that we didn't have enough talent to beat those teams. Literally no one. But keep padding that post count. We needed to hear from you.

It’s revisionist history, brother. There were many posters blaming players in the first 2/3 of the season, saying that our talent was way overrated and that our 4-Star players were incorrectly ranked by the ranking services.

So in essence, they were saying that our 4-Stars and few 5-Stars were not even good enough to beat MTSU or Duke, and should have not even been ranked as 2-Stars, since MTSU has a team full of 2-Star players at best.

When an entire team with 40-plus 4 and 5 Star players busts as bad as our kids did this season it’s definitely not the players, it’s the corching and the scheme. Could some of them be busts? Yes. But not the almost entirety of the team as we saw this season. The odds of all of our kids sucking and being busts must be astronomically low.

Nah, still stupid. People were blaming lack of effort, heart, and desire, not the physical talent.

The talent does stink (again). That doesn't mean people were saying there was less "talent" than those teams (again). The losses were the result of many factors (again).

Advertisement
Nah, still stupid. People were blaming lack of effort, heart, and desire, not the physical talent.
People were blaming everything you mentioned, plus the overrated and incorrectly ranked talent. It’s dishonest to try to now paint it one way, when a large portion of this board was shytting on TVD and others for much of this season. Some said that he was terrible and that they were hoping and wishing that he’d hit the portal.

People were blaming everything you mentioned, plus the overrated and incorrectly ranked talent. It’s dishonest to try to now paint it one way, when a large portion of this board was shytting on TVD and others for much of this season. Some said that he was terrible and that they were hoping and wishing that he’d hit the portal.

I don't know any other way to say it. The talent does suck and was incorrectly ranked. More than one thing can be true at the same time.

That’s bullshyt. Lots of posters said for the better part of this season that our talent was way overrated, and saying that players should transfer, including TVD.

Only in the past 4 or 5 weeks did the narrative change to “Gattis sucks.”

In fact, there are still some posters saying that our players were selfish and not good enough.
Mostly everyone agreed that we had the talent to beat MTSU except for a few outliers. That’s ridiculous. The coaching this season was horrific. Doesn’t mean our talent was good but neither the players nor the coaches get a pass for being beat down by MTSU. Shame on all of them.

Advertisement
…Purdue is in the B1G championship game with 4 former walk-ons in the starting lineup that are impact players, and giving Michigan a heck of a game so far.

But according to some on this board, “wE dIdN’t hAvE eNoUgH tAlEnT” to beat the likes of MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and a terrible aTm.
Brohm is better than any coach’s e have currently.

Dude knows how to call offense.

The talent does stink (again). That doesn't mean people were saying there was less "talent" than those teams (again). The losses were the result of many factors (again).
So zero talent now means (according to you) that it’s good enough to beat MTSU and Duke. Which would then mean that those teams had negative talent, which would be the only thing possible lower that zero talent.

The more that you speak, the less rational your argument is. Zero is zero, meaning that they are the worst of the worst.

Advertisement
Back