MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
This thread is a fine candidate for merging into the Basura Bin Mega Thread. How would you like me to proceed?

The fate of NYSOM ‘s thread rests in your just and steady hands.

LOL - the question is, do you let this aberration flop around helplessly, like a slimy dying fish on the dock, before giving it the Basura bin death stroke? You are the CIS Solomon, while I am but a lowly supplicant.

LOL - the question is, do you let this aberration flop around helplessly, like a slimy dying fish on the dock, before giving it the Basura bin death stroke? You are the CIS Solomon, while I am but a lowly supplicant.
We can have another fun ban or not to ban vote. Last time he won that one and the anti-NYSOM vote starter got banned by @Andrew. Lol

I have an idea. @Andrew, can we start a NYSOM Mega Thread where all his new threads automatically populate into one place of nystateofmindedness?

We can have another fun ban or not to ban vote. Last time he won that one and the anti-NYSOM vote starter got banned by @Andrew. Lol

I have an idea. @Andrew, can we start a NYSOM Mega Thread where all his new threads automatically populate into one place of nystateofmindedness?

If I’m going to get banned, I would prefer to get banned by someone that was an actual canes fan

Advertisement
…Purdue is in the B1G championship game with 4 former walk-ons in the starting lineup that are impact players, and giving Michigan a heck of a game so far.

But according to some on this board, “wE dIdN’t hAvE eNoUgH tAlEnT” to beat the likes of MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and a terrible aTm.

Sleep Yawn GIF

Advertisement
…Purdue is in the B1G championship game with 4 former walk-ons in the starting lineup that are impact players, and giving Michigan a heck of a game so far.

But according to some on this board, “wE dIdN’t hAvE eNoUgH tAlEnT” to beat the likes of MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and a terrible aTm.

No one has said that we didn't have enough talent to beat those teams. Literally no one. But keep padding that post count. We needed to hear from you.

STFU have a beer and go to bed

No one has said that we didn't have enough talent to beat those teams. Literally no one. But keep padding that post count. We needed to hear from you.
That’s bullshyt. Lots of posters said for the better part of this season that our talent was way overrated, and saying that players should transfer, including TVD.

Only in the past 4 or 5 weeks did the narrative change to “Gattis sucks.”

In fact, there are still some posters saying that our players were selfish and not good enough.

Advertisement
That’s bullshyt. Lots of posters said for the better part of this season that our talent was way overrated, and saying that players should transfer, including TVD.

In fact, there are still some posters saying that our players were selfish and not good enough.

Our talent does suck. But no one has said we didn't have enough talent to beat those teams. We lost for a multitude of reasons.

Advertisement

You suck ***

Advertisement
Back