MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im not the one spending 18 hours a day on Twitter and Canes message boards. I get it though, it’s all a projection for you
7DD48B7F-1964-486B-B0B9-3AEAA47947B4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should not be allowed into the Hecht ever again. Absolute joke. My 3 year old could be more creative in terms of game planning and creating space for players, even the mid ones. But instead of that - let’s run tight receiver bunches so nobody has space to work and then line up with tight splits all on the OL which creates zero space for holes to be created for the RB’s. I would rather have Todd Berry or Pat Nix calling plays rather than this broyles award hack - and that’s saying something.

He should be gone by Monday morning. Start a search, and at least have a name in place or at least a few names so recruits have an idea what our next move is.

Stfu you weak *** internet troll, absolutely can't stand people like you who do nothing but talk **** behind a computer avatar because they are so miserable in real life and it makes them feel like a big strong man

But dudes who are going to start new threads for the next six days about how bad Gattis is aren't miserable in real life?

Advertisement
Back