MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

@SFbayCane : “ok guys lemme break down for the millionth time why Garcia is my guy. If you look at the data points that I’ve laid out you will quite clearly see….”

@RVACane

CC5F7FCC-F22A-49C4-9A30-BD5101C5326B.gif

Advertisement
@SFbayCane : “ok guys lemme break down for the millionth time why Garcia is my guy. If you look at the data points that I’ve laid out you will quite clearly see….”

@RVACane

View attachment 211405
It’s timely that you bring @SFbayCane in here as I have released the first of my Caneinorlando E-Fighting gifs which sfbay was the impetus for.

SFbay I think it’s going to start up again and I’m ready. Your vision has come alive. I’ve got more waiting as needed

6FFBC7C2-0FD8-47B1-9E72-6944585DB489.gif

I remember Freddie Solomon as a WR when I was a young kid.
He Won 2 SBs with the Niners...I think the Dolphins drafted him in 75....That UM vs FA&M game in 79 was bad...but if I remember correctly, we had a 1st down on the 2....couldn't score, then missed an easy FG...Worst part about it was...it was at Doak...The loss to MTSU is without question, the worst in our History.

The easiest way to tell casual fans is how they always want the backup to be the starter. They don’t like the starter for whatever reason so the backup naturally HAS to be better than him despite having no evidence to make the claim.

The backup quarterback is always the most popular player on a bad team.
Not even just bad teams. People wanted Rosier benced for Kosi when were undefeated lol Remember Bama fans wanting Tua over Hurts and Young over Jones. The new shinny toy is always more popular, especially when the starter has an off day or losses a game.

He Won 2 SBs with the Niners...I think the Dolphins drafted him in 75....That UM vs FA&M game in 79 was bad...but if I remember correctly, we had a 1st down on the 2....couldn't score, then missed an easy FG...Worst part about it was...it was at Doak...The loss to MTSU is without question, the worst in our History.
When it happened, I called the MTSU loss the worst in my lifetime. Not sure I have any interest in following who beats them and how badly each week. I don’t care. It’s not even debatable that it was an unacceptable and stunning loss.

Advertisement
When it happened, I called the MTSU loss the worst in my lifetime. Not sure I have any interest in following who beats them and how badly each week. I don’t care. It’s not even debatable that it was an unacceptable and stunning loss.
It's not debatable at all....They whipped our ***....the other 2 games mentioned we had a chance to win....especially the missed FG against FA&M with 6 seconds left.

Advertisement
In all seriousness Garcia is awesome. I’m a huge fan

But it’s irrelevant now TVD has his swag back

In an offbeat sense, I think Jake Garcia is more of a "Miami QB." He's got that it-factor in his presence. TVD comes off like too much of a rich kid from Connecticut.

On balance, we did win a national title with a rich kid from Minnesota (Steve Walsh).

Maybe TVD should get tatted up. lol

It's not debatable at all....They whipped our ***....the other 2 games mentioned we had a chance to win....especially the missed FG against FA&M with 6 seconds left.
It’s not debatable that they’re putrid and we got smashed by them. I don’t need to see them lose to oneonta state each week to know how bad it was nor does it change anything for better or worse. It’s never an acceptable loss.

In an offbeat sense, I think Jake Garcia is more of a "Miami QB." He's got that it-factor in his presence. TVD comes off like too much of a rich kid from Connecticut.

On balance, we did win a national title with a rich kid from Minnesota (Steve Walsh).

Maybe TVD should get tatted up. lol
Ok yes the Basura bin was definitely the place for this

Advertisement
Hahaha. Im just killing time this morning.

I'm still trying to get used to being back on east coast time for the first time in 30 years. This nonsense of having to wait until noon for college football and 1PM for NFL football to start really sucks.
You moved back?

Advertisement
Texas A&M is ranked 115th in rush defense. Below both UNC and VT. They were also out there #1 DL against us.
The point is that our running game fell off a cliff. A&M gives up 4.6 per carry, UNC 4.3, VT 4. Not a lot of difference not to mention from a recruiting standpoint the talent is still perceived to be better at A&M.

We should keep the same energy with the OL in terms of their play relative to schematic changes that we do with TVD if we’re going to claim objectivity here.

Yes. I've owned a house in the Deland area for a couple years that I had planned on retiring to in 6-7 years but when California went full ****** during Covid and my tenants decided to move out, something told me it was time. Been here for a few months now.
Love the DeLand area, and San Frans food...

Advertisement
Back