MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
The easiest way to tell casual fans is how they always want the backup to be the starter. They don’t like the starter for whatever reason so the backup naturally HAS to be better than him despite having no evidence to make the claim.

The backup quarterback is always the most popular player on a bad team.

Disagree. Im happy we have fans that have different/dissenting opinions. Otherwise there wouldn’t be an impetus for change.…

Anyways Tyler did look horrible the beginning of the season, and his good play over the last two games against a terrible NC secondary and bad VT team does not take that away. Some want to put 100% on coaching, but blame should be shared all around. I fully expect Tyler to have another good couple of games… but FSU, & Clemson will show where he really stands as a QB (assuming offensive strategy stays the same).

Tyler most likely is coming back cause as it stands,(in my opinion) he hasn’t proven to be a consistent performer in the position… And one thing is for sure, Garcia will never start here if Tyler does come back (there won’t be a legitimate QB competition). If I’m Garcia, I’m looking at my options depending on how the Clemson game goes. He doesn’t owe us anything, and should watch out for himself.
There is a way to express frustration and the terrible ones I am talking about crossed the line.

There is a way to express frustration and the terrible ones I am talking about crossed the line.

Yea I think the one your ‘re speaking of is taking it a bit too personally, reacting in a way that leads to an argument instead of a discussion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jesus, is this going to be an every week thing?

Yes, until MTSU wins another game, if they do at all.
Not sure how I missed this as I merged the other MTSU thread into the Basura Bin thread but that’s where thi one and all the other’s are going so people can sulk in the Basura Bin about what’s happening to MTSU each week. Enjoy.

Jaden Rashada >>> Jake Garcia

tumblr_mnbbjz2XpF1qdzs7mo1_500.gif
I’ll go a step further…jacurri brown get a good session in this offseason with a QB guru.. he’s better as well. They’ve been addicted to the thought of Garcia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not as **** bent against TVD but I will ask a serious question.

Why is it ok for coaches to adjust the scheme to help TVD but when that same scheme is adjusted to the OL (which through the first 3 games was playing very well and considered a strength of the team) and they predictably revert back to last year’s form they are ******** who can’t block and are “hurting TVD”??

I’m all for adjusting where needed but why is the energy different and is it possible that catering everything to TVD (his individual play is statistically better) is hurting the bigger picture???
Very well against who? USM and Bethune lol.

Advertisement
Back