MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Jaden Rashada >>> Jake Garcia

tumblr_mnbbjz2XpF1qdzs7mo1_500.gif
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

What about Kiffin long term?

I’m not debating Mario vs Kiffin or anything like that just curious your thoughts
What are your concerns with Kiffin long term, that he'd do so good he'd get poached by a better opportunity?

I'd take that over some mediocre schlub.

Advertisement
Today I learned that LCE's employer does not drug test. :uncomfortableness:

BTW - Put me in the camp that says Jake Garcia is the best QB on the UM roster. Im hopeful (but not optimistic) that TVD goes in the draft after this season.
I employ myself... So no, I definitely don’t drug test.

There’s about as much evidence on Garcia being the best QB on Miami’s roster as there is for Rashada.

And tbh, I just posted that to stir sh*t because I know Garcia has a really strong fan base on here, hence the gif...

Garcia cannot make the throws TVD can. That's a fact all you Garcia slupers. It wouldn't surprise me that Jaccuri beats out Garcia next year with the right coaching.
First Garcia has a better arm than TVD. Second....is TVD transferring? Or is he going to continue with the idiots leaving early to never see a NFL field

Advertisement
Questions:

1. Has Jake Garcia ever thrown a pass against an ACC team?
2. Has he ever started a game in college?
3. Has he ever won a game in college?
Same could be said for TVD before he got thrown in.

Has Garcia ever thrown a pick 6 or multiple INTs
Has Garcia ever lost a college game

It really doesnt matter who is playing right now cause the system sucks. Been Miami's main issue on offense for 10+ years.

Advertisement
Same could be said for TVD before he got thrown in.

Has Garcia ever thrown a pick 6 or multiple INTs
Has Garcia ever lost a college game

It really doesnt matter who is playing right now cause the system sucks. Been Miami's main issue on offense for 10+ years.
Well...

Before TVD got thrown in was he declared the best QB on the team?

Here’s the point... Whether Garcia is or isn’t the best, there’s no way to actually know that until he’s the starter, so when people say he’s the best they’re not actually basing it on anything tangible, other than just what they think/feel.

In that case, anyone who says Jacurri Brown or Jaden Rashada is the best QB has just as valid of an argument; but here’s the kicker, none of those arguments are valid, they’re all equally based on nothing lol.

The funniest part is, the same people who were convinced that TVD was better thank D’Eriq King before he ever took a snap in a real game, are now certain that Garcia is better than TVD... So whose to say that Brown or Rashada won’t fit the same billing once Garcia does throw a pick 6 or multiple INT’s or losses a game? (all which are inevitable btw)

You know I’m not really a sunshine pumper. The only solace I take in that loss is that it happened in the first year of this staff and it revealed character warts. Something we needed? Maybe, maybe not. However, most of you on this board need to less toxic if you want recruits to come in and fix this. Uf & fsu aren’t taking a massive lead in recruiting so build the roster until cfp expands and go from there. Kiffin was better short term choice. Mario better long term choice is still true, for now.

Advertisement
Well...

Before TVD got thrown in was he declared the best QB on the team?

Here’s the point... Whether Garcia is or isn’t the best, there’s no way to actually know that until he’s the starter, so when people say he’s the best they’re not actually basing it on anything tangible, other than just what they think/feel.

In that case, anyone who says Jacurri Brown or Jaden Rashada is the best QB has just as valid of an argument; but here’s the kicker, none of those arguments are valid, they’re all equally based on nothing lol.

The funniest part is, the same people who were convinced that TVD was better thank D’Eriq King before he ever took a snap in a real game, are now certain that Garcia is better than TVD... So whose to say that Brown or Rashada won’t fit the same billing once Garcia does throw a pick 6 or multiple INT’s or losses a game? (all which are inevitable btw)
I’ve been saying it for years…

The backup QB is always the most popular guy in town.

TVD has a NFL arm…

Otherwise his mechanics are poor, his accuracy is decent, and his vision and anticipation are marginal at best.

He is a slow and relatively unathletic QB who is the furthest thing from a “coach on the field”.

But a contingent of our fans want to blame everyone but him and adjust everything for him.

Don’t get it.
That’s cute and all but the wr’s were having problems with the offense too and was why they struggled in camp and the season. I posted that back in August. But TVD looks better and the wr’s can catch suddenly catch. Funny how things changed when tweaks were made. I give zero f’s about him as a pro , I care about the best guy playing at UM.

Advertisement
Back