MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
TVD has a NFL arm…

Otherwise his mechanics are poor, his accuracy is decent, and his vision and anticipation are marginal at best.

He is a slow and relatively unathletic QB who is the furthest thing from a “coach on the field”.

But a contingent of our fans want to blame everyone but him and adjust everything for him.

Don’t get it.

Actually we didn't have losses to that type team until FIU and MTSU. So no miami has not had losses like that.

You think we will never be dominant again? Then why waste the type money we are throwing around?

One of the most embarrassing losses Miami ever had was losing at FAMU in Schnellenberger's first year in 1979.

An even worse one I remember was losing to the University of Tampa in 1972.

Advertisement
I think Kiffin would have at least made UM a tough out. With Lashlee, who was a slightly above average OC, we had a top 25 offense. With a better offensive mind in charge, I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that Kiffin could have put us in the top 10, especially with the schedule we've had so far.
What about Kiffin long term?

I’m not debating Mario vs Kiffin or anything like that just curious your thoughts

Advertisement
We had some worse ones, we can argue. FIU for instance. What was their record after beating us?

They went 1-18 to conclude the 2019 season after beating us, concluding w/ the 2021 season. Also, we’re still the only P5 team in their history to lose to them, at least MTSU have some P5 bodies buried in their history.

They went 1-18 to conclude the 2019 season after beating us, concluding w/ the 2021 season. Also, we’re still the only P5 team in their history to lose to them, at least MTSU have some P5 bodies buried in their history.
MTSU actually beat that FIU team 50-17.

Wonder what their coaching is going to say on his crappy Monday morning show… anymore jabs at Miami about getting paid?

Fuggg him

Advertisement
TVD has a NFL arm…

Otherwise his mechanics are poor, his accuracy is decent, and his vision and anticipation are marginal at best.

He is a slow and relatively unathletic QB who is the furthest thing from a “coach on the field”.

But a contingent of our fans want to blame everyone but him and adjust everything for him.

Don’t get it.
Accuracy and anticipation are my biggest gripes with TVD. That and him locking on to 1 receiver.

I love TVD and I hope he continues to develop, but if you watch ANY of our games this season, his ball placement can be really really bad at times. It’s not enough to throw a “catchable ball” to guys, we gotta hit ‘em in stride to allow the playmakers to make plays.

Advertisement
TVD has a NFL arm…

Don’t get it.
Do you want to go back to the way it was when the coaches didn’t adjust the game plan to fit his strengths???

Jaden Rashada >>> Jake Garcia

tumblr_mnbbjz2XpF1qdzs7mo1_500.gif

Jaden Rashada >>> Jake Garcia

tumblr_mnbbjz2XpF1qdzs7mo1_500.gif
They are both very good QBs. I think both will have higher winning percentages than TVD. Rashada will be part of a vastly better team. He will win at a very high clip. Jake is a better runner than TVD, has great vision & moxy, seems to bond well with his teammates & throws a very catchable ball. I hope TVD plays lights out the rest of the reason. I'm excited to see what Jake can do with this offense. I think he'll be really fun to watch & highly effective.

I don’t know, @gogeta4 could say but I’m sure the talent level we played in some of it was something plus less injuries.
thats the answer to add more film and tendencies allowing dcs now to t off something they may have couldnt do earlier in the szn.

But its injuries and step up in play on the dl. We had issues with southern miss dl so i know there would be issues. You lose your center and things crumble from there at times. enters tgypically make line calls,etc. Our interior isnt really good right now do to injuries...and our tackles arent exactly maulers in the run game even if zion was back.

Advertisement
Back