MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
Gone for a minute then full heel turn?
I see you, brother, lol.
Heel turn?

When was I ever a babyface? Lol

I’m gonna be gone for most of the year, I’m just poppin’ in because I have some free time & catching up on games.

But I’m almost certain I’ll say something that will **** someone off before the night is over & then I go back to my life lol

Heel turn?

When was I ever a babyface? Lol

I’m gonna be gone for most of the year, I’m just poppin’ in because I have some free time & catching up on games.

But I’m almost certain I’ll say something that will **** someone off before the night is over & then I go back to my life lol
That's fair. You were never a babyface, lol. Crowd favorite, for sure, but not a babyface.

Hope all is well and the time away is the result of positive things for you, my man!

Advertisement
2019 FIU was far worse.

Diaz should have shown the door immediately after that.

Not even close we lost to mtsu at home and we got dominated in the game we got blown out we never had a chance against fiu we were winning the game against mtsu we never were in the game got blownout

I hope the players are aware of it.. Watching so many celebrate every little run of the mill football-play makes me think the kids still don’t get how bad they suck.

They’re not a good team, by any measure.

We lost to them, because neither are we.

Head-scratching losses will always be a staple of Miami Football; we’re never going to be a dominant team ever again.

People should have realized this by now lol.
FACTS! We ******* suck bruh.. They not gonna like hearing from you, only sunshine pumping on here or banned.. we straight trash homie..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think most know by now we are trash. I don't think that means every thread needs a reminder. I could be in the minority though.

Terrible team terrible gameday coach i knew we would lose some we werent suppose to but mtsu still hard to believe we got dominated by them

1665888793520.gif

Advertisement
They’re not a good team, by any measure.

We lost to them, because neither are we.

Head-scratching losses will always be a staple of Miami Football; we’re never going to be a dominant team ever again.

People should have realized this by now lol.
Actually we didn't have losses to that type team until FIU and MTSU. So no miami has not had losses like that.

You think we will never be dominant again? Then why waste the type money we are throwing around?

we’re never going to be a dominant team ever again.

I think Kiffin would have at least made UM a tough out. With Lashlee, who was a slightly above average OC, we had a top 25 offense. With a better offensive mind in charge, I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that Kiffin could have put us in the top 10, especially with the schedule we've had so far.

Advertisement
Back