MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
let it go GIF
She's hotter than Kim Possible's mom.

Advertisement
Western Kentucky whooping that booty 28-10 late in the 3rd qt.
Honestly, good. They deserved to beat us but I sure do love karm. That coach was talking smack post game after ours as if we did it pre-game. Mama acted like our loss was his Super Bowl. Come back to reality bro.

And these terrible fans on this thread need to just leave.
Disagree. Im happy we have fans that have different/dissenting opinions. Otherwise there wouldn’t be an impetus for change.…

Anyways Tyler did look horrible the beginning of the season, and his good play over the last two games against a terrible NC secondary and bad VT team does not take that away. Some want to put 100% on coaching, but blame should be shared all around. I fully expect Tyler to have another good couple of games… but FSU, & Clemson will show where he really stands as a QB (assuming offensive strategy stays the same).

Tyler most likely is coming back cause as it stands,(in my opinion) he hasn’t proven to be a consistent performer in the position… And one thing is for sure, Garcia will never start here if Tyler does come back (there won’t be a legitimate QB competition). If I’m Garcia, I’m looking at my options depending on how the Clemson game goes. He doesn’t owe us anything, and should watch out for himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank God we stuck with TVD and he's back to his old self, that's going to do a lot for recruiting. Mario was close to getting labeled as a QB killer

Maybe if Mario ran this type offense at the start of the season, we wouldn't be having this discussion
The Garcia talk was premature. There’s still more to do. They can help TVD more by sticking with the Tempo/Spread thing continuously as opposed to the off and on rhythm killer method. That said, the OL is a real problem and has been hurting TVD, between talent level and injuries. Hopefully, the kids we have committed all stick and we get some portal help as well.

Advertisement
The Garcia talk was premature. There’s still more to do. They can help TVD more by sticking with the Tempo/Spread thing continuously as opposed to the off and on rhythm killer method. That said, the OL is a real problem and has been hurting TVD, between talent level and injuries. Hopefully, the kids we have committed all stick and we get some portal help as well.
OL was a strength the first three games of year then reverted back to old form…….wonder why???

Amen, brother!

I said all along that it wasn’t TVD or the WR’s.

I agree, if we would go up tempo, we’d be murking opposing D’s. At least we’ve gone more spread/RPO the last couple of games.

Still much work to be done. We don’t have the most talented roster, that much is clear. But we also aren’t nearly as bad as our corches made us look early on.

They need to get rid of the “check with me first” sideline bullshyt. It’s terrible.

We also have to find a center that can snap the ball on time. Denis sucked today.

I don’t know, @gogeta4 could say but I’m sure the talent level we played in some of it was something plus less injuries.
Talent level………we just played two defenses that have given up record type performances on the ground. To me we look exactly like last year and the year before. I’m sure that has nothing to do with going back to the Lashlee playbook to cater to our QB because he folds like a cheap tent when he has to do anything more than quick reads and tempo.

But hey, for this season there is nothing to lose so hopefully it does enough for him to just go to the league. I’ll be that guy though…….if we lose Garcia to transfer (without seeing what he can legitimately do) because 9 stayed and we have to go through this again, oooooooh weeeeeee.

I don’t want TVD to fail but I don’t see this the way most do, and I’ll be really curious to see it against a real defense. Previous examples have been brutal but in all fairness to 9 he wasn’t playing in those games. Put up legit numbers and points on Clemson, I’ll change my stance. Until then, I’m in the small contingent that still sees a disjointed mess that has simply sacrificed one aspect to serve another.

Advertisement
Back