MEGA Everything & Everybody Sucks Megathread for Miserable Mopes & Sorry Slurpers (aka The Basura Bin)

Advertisement
MOST of these guys have no **** pride in the U those 80s early 90s teams would massacre these guys,**** I miss those teams. Will never see domination like that again from any team.

Advertisement
Interesting take every fight I remember recently was never a good thing. LSU in I believe the peach bowl with Coker and then struggling to beat FIU was another.

Last season was NOT as bad as y'all are making it! We probably lost by more points against MTSU than we lost all of our games combined last year.
I agree it wasn’t as bad as ppl made it seem. Lost a lot of close games. Minus MTSU it’s been the same story this szn. Mistakes in key situations. Gotta play winning football in those situations when they come. And right now these. Couple games coming down to a few plays. **** even the MTSU game which is a matchup that should NEVET be decided on the margins. That’s just where we are now

Advertisement
There’s no excuse for MTSU. That’s a total coRching failure. I get losing to teams with closer talent levels, who have had staffs and schemes in tact for a while, but also, this staff hasn’t made it easier to win with the Offensive Scheme. Yesterday was better but it’s not where it should be. If they ran spread with some tempo from the start yesterday, we win. That said, some major player mistakes yesterday are not on staff. We still need more talent but we also need the coaches to run competent schemes for our players’ skill sets.
Man our guys are leaving plays out there as well. But I agree and it’s why I was hesitant to crown TVD coming in. It was gunna take an adjustment. Hopefully something’s got figured out From that bye week to UNC and can be carried over for the rest of the year

I was really meaning besides the out of conference games lol. We should have been 10-2
We were also a few plays for it going the other way. What if Borregales misses against App State, Nc State dropped 872 passes, Ga Tech was beating us going into the 4th, and Pitt came all the way back and we only scored 7 points the whole second half.

Advertisement
We were also a few plays for it going the other way. What if Borregales misses against App State, Nc State dropped 872 passes, Ga Tech was beating us going into the 4th, and Pitt came all the way back and we only scored 7 points the whole second half.
thats what average teams do. they're a play or two away from being 7-5. even the 17 season. this will happen forever if you play a style that lends itself into being in close games weekly.

thats what average teams do. they're a play or two away from being 7-5. even the 17 season. this will happen forever if you play a style that lends itself into being in close games weekly.
Yep that's why I will say as fun as the 2017 was it was a fluke. Team got exposed from Pitt on. And then it took two late catches by Langham against FSU and Ga Tech, a fumble by UNC to win that game, and even Cuse wasn't easy.

True, but plays go both ways. That's why I'm going off of the final scores.

Advertisement
Where can I send these to Mario?
C3CC2FF1-218F-4EF3-AAEE-BE039DB5917D.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back